What do you think?

JabbaTheNut

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
So I am currently on a MEB through the Air Force. I was diagnosed with epilepsy back around March/April and was notified last Thursday I'll be going through a full MEB. I saw my MSC for the first time the 10th and have all my claims listed (Hearing loss, epilepsy (Grand Mal and Petit Mal seizures) , ankle motion, ulnar nerve entrapment, and an adjustment disorder). I will have all of my exams done by the 17th (yea they're doing them quick). I have a major seizure about once every three weeks now that I'm on medication (was once every week and a half) and absence seizures about 3-4 times a day. I was wondering if what you thought Id receive disability wise. I'm nervous I wont get about 30% DoD and was wondering if I'm overthinking it or if I won't get that much.

http://militarydisabilitymadeeasy.com/ Has a decent layout for conditions and ratings and how they rate. People aren’t to keen to play the “rate me” game as it could give false hope or information when there are so many factors involved. I know it’s not an answer but good luck.