What happens now?

bhooray

PEB Forum Regular Member
So 2 years ago I went through an MEB/IPEB/FPEB for diabetes. I was found fit for duty but with a C-3 duty limiting code. At the time I was on insuln but now I can control it with diet and exercise. Now what? Does the doc just submit paperwork to clear up the c-code, or is it another MEB?

Air Force 15 years

Great question. LIMDUs can be a touch confusing. Anybody know the answer?

So 2 years ago I went through an MEB/IPEB/FPEB for diabetes. I was found fit for duty but with a C-3 duty limiting code. At the time I was on insuln but now I can control it with diet and exercise. Now what? Does the doc just submit paperwork to clear up the c-code, or is it another MEB?

As part of your C-Code you should be going through periodic evaluations usually in the form of a review in lieu of an MEB. You should have a set timeframe when APFC is expecting your next review but your MTF can submit one out of cycle if they feel your condition has changed enough to warrant so.

AFPC may request a full MEB or they may make the decision to keep, remove or re-stratify the C-Code base on the review in lieu of.