Where am I in the process

Thank you! Hopefully not to much longer

I signed my findings Last thursday so exactly 6 days ago ( I called HQMC seps) and they gave my eas over the phone, said it should update and show on my MOL within 72 hours so assuming Monday.

I signed my findings Last thursday so exactly 6 days ago ( I called HQMC seps) and they gave my eas over the phone, said it should update and show on my MOL within 72 hours so assuming Monday.
Do you think it would be helpful if I called the peb and asked if they have an index number for me yet? my peblo is a jerk and isn't really any help

Do you think it would be helpful if I called the peb and asked if they have an index number for me yet? my peblo is a jerk and isn't really any help
just always scared to call the peb lol

My PEBLO decided to wait until today to send my signed findings to the PEB.... I was really hoping to take as much terminal time as I could, so that is going to eat into my time.

@W0331F didn't you say you had upwards of 60 days of leave on the books too? I wonder why they gave you Jan 30th instead of the end of February. I'm really banking on my EAS being the end of February, but this throws off everything I thought I knew.

My PEBLO decided to wait until today to send my signed findings to the PEB.... I was really hoping to take as much terminal time as I could, so that is going to eat into my time.

@W0331F didn't you say you had upwards of 60 days of leave on the books too? I wonder why they gave you Jan 30th instead of the end of February. I'm really banking on my EAS being the end of February, but this throws off everything I thought I knew.

Today i called HQMC again and seen if i was able to extend my EAS. you are able to Extend your EAS a maximum of 30 days (if you have a good reason, mine being DMO not being able to move my stuff until mid january so not enough time to move, house hunt/job hunt etc. And they should be approving it by Tuesday of next week. So all should be good.

What area are you in because my lease is up end of Dec so really booking on dmo to come before that. I just submitted mine on move.mil today.

My claim closed on Dec 8th on ebenefits what’s the soonest anyone has been able to get the VA to fax their ratings over?

My claim closed on Dec 8th on ebenefits what’s the soonest anyone has been able to get the VA to fax their ratings over?

Congrats! I know you've been waiting for that milestone for a long time.
I had to wait the full 10 business days. I know others have had better luck though.

Congrats! I know you've been waiting for that milestone for a long time.
I had to wait the full 10 business days. I know others have had better luck though.
Thank you!! Well dang alright I’m going to try possibly on Friday to see if they will fax them over.

@mazzard1 any word on a new EAS? I'm thinking about calling HQMC tomorrow to see if they've received an index number yet. I got a call from the VA, I'm going in on Friday for an out-processing brief.

@mazzard1 any word on a new EAS? I'm thinking about calling HQMC tomorrow to see if they've received an index number yet. I got a call from the VA, I'm going in on Friday for an out-processing brief.
Just call them you'll be alright. I've already had my eas and had my eas extended so you should definetlyhave it by now. Keep in mind they can extend it 30 days

Yes call the PEB. I have been waiting for my EAS to updated so I called today and come to find out the PEB claims they never got my paperwork. If I wouldnt have called I wouldnt have know.

Congrats Jaynavy. That is great news. I hope that is what you were looking for in your outcome. Perfect Christmas present.

So my unfir findings were received on the 28th of October my MSC is telling me that I will be waiting 2 months to get the faxed proposed ratings is this accurate? I only claimed 5 conditions if that makes a difference.. and I asked what i can expect my to get out and she is saying 6 months at least I've seen alot others getting theres alot quicker then she predicted mine to get back

So my unfir findings were received on the 28th of October my MSC is telling me that I will be waiting 2 months to get the faxed proposed ratings is this accurate? I only claimed 5 conditions if that makes a difference.. and I asked what i can expect my to get out and she is saying 6 months at least I've seen alot others getting theres alot quicker then she predicted mine to get back
@Bobcat96 Have you looked at ebenefits or vets.gov to see if your case has closed? That seems like a long time. I received my unfit findings on 10/20 and I already received my findings from the PEB and VA.