Where am I in the process

For those that were watching my timeline. My EAS was yesterday and I got my final paycheck, although it was a lot less than I thought it should be, even if they pro-rated it as February being a 30 day month.

I’ll update when I receive the leave days that I sold back and when my severance hits.

Leave the PEBLO alone. Just wait for their phone call.

Leave the PEB office alone. They get calls like yours all day demanding answers.

--Chaps

Replying to an old comment, but I did have an issue with my PEBLO out at Osan AB back in 2006. My MEB had finished up and was going to be pushed to the IPEB. I was put on a 4T profile which would have prevented me from taking my mid-tour leave back home. I called up the PEBLO and he didn't know the status. Ended up having to go to his office and check on it. My package was sitting under a pile on his desk...unprocessed. There were no status updates because he never acted on it! Furthermore, as my leave dates approached he wouldn't contact AFPC to get a waiver to my 4T profile so I could take my leave. I ended up contacting AFPC myself and getting waived so I could go home on leave. Granted, for me it was a special case in that my PEBLO was less than fully functional.

How far out normally after signing ratings will your EAS be so If I sign next week what can I expect my new EAS to be?

How far out normally after signing ratings will your EAS be so If I sign next week what can I expect my new EAS to be?

1.its going to be the end of a month 2. count your leave days from the day you sign, your eas will most likely be the end of whatever month that adds up to

Does anyone have a good estimate of how long the PEB is taking to get packages back to PEBLOs? I was told yesterday the VA sent my package back to the PEB and now just more waiting!

My VA ratings closed yesterday as well. I'll post when I hear something.

Replying to an old comment, but I did have an issue with my PEBLO out at Osan AB back in 2006. My MEB had finished up and was going to be pushed to the IPEB. I was put on a 4T profile which would have prevented me from taking my mid-tour leave back home. I called up the PEBLO and he didn't know the status. Ended up having to go to his office and check on it. My package was sitting under a pile on his desk...unprocessed. There were no status updates because he never acted on it! Furthermore, as my leave dates approached he wouldn't contact AFPC to get a waiver to my 4T profile so I could take my leave. I ended up contacting AFPC myself and getting waived so I could go home on leave. Granted, for me it was a special case in that my PEBLO was less than fully functional.

AF,

Thanks for the reply. You're right, there are instances where the PEBLO needs to be held accountable for their actions or lack thereof. No question.

In context, I was referring to the seemingly endless rants about how the PEBLO doesn't call them enough and generally incompetent they are. Many seem to conjure this conspiracy theory that if their particular PEBLO was competent, they would already be sipping Pina Coladas by the poolside at their retirement villa.

Its one thing to be proactive and being an advocate for yourself when no one else will, its another to constantly be in a victim mentality that will never go away if not dealt with.

Good luck in your future endeavors.

How easy was it for any of you to receive your proposed rating before your official findings came back? I've called the VA and PEB to confirm that my package was back at the PEB. Both individuals I spoke to told me the PEBLO would be able to give me my proposed ratings on the Vets Tracking System they have access to, but when I spoke to the PEBLO they told me they are not allowed to meet with me and show me the proposed ratings until the official results come in. Is there any way I can get around this or have someone else tell me what the ratings are?

How easy was it for any of you to receive your proposed rating before your official findings came back? I've called the VA and PEB to confirm that my package was back at the PEB. Both individuals I spoke to told me the PEBLO would be able to give me my proposed ratings on the Vets Tracking System they have access to, but when I spoke to the PEBLO they told me they are not allowed to meet with me and show me the proposed ratings until the official results come in. Is there any way I can get around this or have someone else tell me what the ratings are?

Just keep calling the VA until you get what you want. I had to call 6 times until somebody would send it over.

Just keep calling the VA until you get what you want. I had to call 6 times until somebody would send it over.
That's frustrating. After it's been historical for ten days the VA can fax you the ratings, correct? It seems a few people have had success with that.

VA will not give you ratings over the phone. As mentioned, they will fax your ratings to you 10 days after they are complete.

Log in to e bennies, and check the disabilities. Everything should be there. If not talk to your MSC they can tell you.

Log in to e bennies, and check the disabilities. Everything should be there. If not talk to your MSC they can tell you.
Nothing shows up in disabilities. MSC says I basically have to contact the VA if I want to get them. It’s been a hassle to get any answers throughout this process.

Nothing shows up in disabilities. MSC says I basically have to contact the VA if I want to get them. It’s been a hassle to get any answers throughout this process.

Nothing will show up in eBenefits. Your MSC will normally not tell you the ratings. You have to call the VA and they will fax the ratings to you as long as it is past the 10 day mark of their completion.

Both worked for me, either I am an exception or others are not doing their jobs

So reading everyone else posts, I can only assume that my packet is also at the PEB considering mine changed to historical complete on the 2nd. I already got my proposed ratings thought. I have a contact inside the VA. Does anyone know how much longer until we can start terminal leave or PTAD or anything to get out of here?

I called the PEB today in washington and they said a notification has been sent to my PEBLO does this mean that my Ratings/Findings have been sent for me to sign?

I called the PEB today in washington and they said a notification has been sent to my PEBLO does this mean that my Ratings/Findings have been sent for me to sign?
You should be receiving a call from your PEBLO within the next 3 days to sign your findings. How long ago did your packet go to the PEB for final review before it was sent to the PEBLO?

So once you sign findings how long until orders and once orders arrive, how long until the start of terminal?