Where are you in your case?

So where are you at now? How much longer before your all done with everything? There are so many steps to this process. Just wish i had a date so i can just start planning ahead. But i guess we are all in the same boat, so that keeps my sanity. Im not alone in this wait game.
I'm with you 100% on that! Right now I'm waiting for the PEB to complete my DOD rating and send it to my PEBLO. I'm expecting to wait 3-4 weeks before getting an answer. In the meantime, the VA supposedly sent my proposed ratings to me in the mail, so I'm hoping to get those in the next few days and that SHOULD help ease my anxiety a little bit. A better timeline would certainly help too, but what can you do?

Is it normal for the completetion date to move way further back in the year? My completetion date went from 16 Feb 2018 to 17 June 2018. Really weird.
I wouldn't worry about your dates. Just keep track of the status process, such as prep. for decision approval, etc. Those updates will tell you more progress than the dates.

hopefully some of us hear progress this week before the holidays officially begin next week! stay hopeful and lets have one others backs as much as we can!
many of us have had our proposed ratings complete and are waiting for the dod to complete our dod ratings to send back to the peblo. each of us can provide our timelines with updates to give an estimated amount of time this is taking.

my most recent timeline is as follows.
16JUN: Began PEB out of East Coast (NMCP)
08SEP: All exams complete/NARSUM signed/ Package sent to D.C.
30OCT: VA completed proposed ratings and faxed over proposed ratings package to me- 100% VA
???- not exactly sure how long it takes for the PEB to receive proposed ratings from the VA
???- not sure how long it is taking the PEB to finalize DOD ratings and send back to PEBLO

I fully agree with you, the more we can talk to eachother about our cases the better. Its a dark point for all of us in between finding out information from our peblos, va reps etc. So this is the only way for us to share and to stay in the know while going through this process. We are all in this together. And YES! I hope we all get some good news before the holidays.

I was told not to put a whole lot of emphasis on that timeline. Heck, mine says estimated completion of 9/08/17 - 1/07/18 and I still haven't heard whether I'm fit or unfit. I'm OK with the delay though since my 20 year mark is January 17th.

I was told not to put a whole lot of emphasis on that timeline. Heck, mine says estimated completion of 9/08/17 - 1/07/18 and I still haven't heard whether I'm fit or unfit. I'm OK with the delay though since my 20 year mark is January 17th.
Have you called the VA or DC. I wouldnt have know i was unfit or my rating right now if it was to my PEBLO. I Called DC myself and found out i was unfit. Went to my local VA and got my ratings and filled out paper work that would of delayed my claim. It is the Peblos job, but sometimes you have to be proactive. My completetion date is Feb 18

The stars have aligned and enabled me to get to my 20 so I'll just continue to let it drag on and let them inform me. lol

PEBLO said it should be any day now when I talked to him so I'll just sit here and wait, happily.

Hi! May I ask how you got her to fax you your proposed rate? I have called twice and have been told I need to wait ten days. My case was closed 10/20 by the VA but I still can not get an answer.
Have you signed your 199 yet?

The thing about the completion date is when your claim is finalized after you get a DD214. Look in closed claims and you should see a new closed claim, that is where your case was finished and sent back to the PEB. The original claim we keep watching and its completion date will close once you are out and getting paid. This is how my MSC explained it, how it appears on Vets.gov and ebenifits for me. I am waiting on the PEB rating approval and 199 now. I'm army but the VA stuff shouldn't change by service with how they track claims. Hope this helps.

Signed my 199 on 7 Dec. 30 DOD 100 VA.