Search results

  1. D

    Army Reserve 12301(H) Orders

    I'm just starting the MEB/IDES process and I understand that as a Reservist that I can request to be put on 12301(H) orders. Does anyone know if there is a AR or DOD-I that covers this. I'm not finding anything and get the usual blank stare when I ask about it. I have spent three years to get to...
data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">