script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

0 days??? Are my ratings back?

armysowhat

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hello Everyone!!!
I just checked my AKO/MEB and it says I have 0 days left does that mean my ratings are back???
THANKS FOR ANY ANSWERS

Cleared.data

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
No, sometimes it glitches. The days estimate is how many days total for the whole MEB process, it even includes appeal days added in and all that. unfortunately i have found the tracker to be unreliable. When did you sign your narsum?

armysowhat

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
No, sometimes it glitches. The days estimate is how many days total for the whole MEB process, it even includes appeal days added in and all that. unfortunately i have found the tracker to be unreliable. When did you sign your narsum?

I signed my narsum..4 weeks ago

kstarkey1

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I signed narraum on 23 Dec, my stuff hit PEB 23 Jan, still no 199. I did have some movement on IDES dashboard, I went to VA ratings on 9 Mar. I called VA because I saw my dates change and went from pending decision approval to prep for decision. They informed me my proposed ratings went back to IPEB on 6 Mar. so waiting is anxiety, just ready for process to be over or at least tell me something.

Cleared.data

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I hope you guys have better luck then me. 56 days and counting for unfit memo.

I wouldnt of gotten my unfit memo if i didnt ask my peblo. She said they stopped giving them out. She had to go into the system to find it

armysowhat

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Yea it came back up the Va is currently at 1 day to go.. and in pending decision approval

Attachments

• IMG_2789.PNG
    IMG_2789.PNG
    5.2 MB · Views: 52