100% schedular

Zedsttgt

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hello,
I just reviewed ebenefits and my new combined rating is 100%. I have never filed for a tdiu. Does this mean my rating is 100% schedular?
Thank you!

Hello,
I just reviewed ebenefits and my new combined rating is 100%. I have never filed for a tdiu. Does this mean my rating is 100% schedular?
Thank you!
Take a look at your VA benefit letter, it should list this info your requesting.

I was recently re-evaluated by the VA for my PTSD for an increase that I didn’t request. The VA rated my PTSD at 70% originally and said it’s still 70%, and sent the forms for IU. I filled the forms out and sent them back along with my sick leave slips for the last 12 months of employment. They denied the IU and changed my PTSD 70% to 100% by itself w/ a scheduler for the PTSD being 100% by itself, go figure.

My VSO notified me of the findings, saying VA decision letters are way backed up. On my claim letter it listed the IU was denied, claim was opened in mid February and the letter came late April. Again I didn’t file ANY claim, the VA filed the claim for increase, I suspect looking to lower my PTSD percentage.

TDIU requires a veteran to apply. Schedular is determined by the VA in the ratings process. To apply for TDIU you must be unable to work, if you then work you lose the TDIU. Schedular can work.

Caution not all rating are permanent with the VA. A veteran received 100% PDRL for a 100% VA rating that was not a permanent rating. Weird!

TDIU requires a veteran to apply. Schedular is determined by the VA in the ratings process. To apply for TDIU you must be unable to work, if you then work you lose the TDIU. Schedular can work.

Caution not all rating are permanent with the VA. A veteran received 100% PDRL for a 100% VA rating that was not a permanent rating. Weird!
On my benefits letter it says total and Permanent at 100%. I have also never applied for tdiu.

I had my C&P review exam for TDIU in March. Just got the DBQ back and under section 4a, it has "Total occupational and social impairment" checked. Is this what the raters use? I was previously rated 70%.

I had my C&P review exam for TDIU in March. Just got the DBQ back and under section 4a, it has "Total occupational and social impairment" checked. Is this what the raters use? I was previously rated 70%.
1. I’ve never seen a completed (by a C&P examiner sent higher for blessing) DBQ until it was uploaded to MyhealtheVets under the My Blue records.

2. C&P results are what VA raters use to make compensation percentages.

3. Chin up!