16 years in; was recently told by my derm that I had mild to severe atopic dermatitis; was put on Dupilumab (biologic)

JoePlasm

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Nope, my only experience is Army.

Not to make the usual AF/Army Jokes, but AF usually has big comfy bases with electricity and refrigeration and such since there is a heavier logistical footprint for you guys to operate. Army will happily send you to places a long ways from an airbase and without refrigeration or medical staff to deliver the meds.

So I could see the AF being ok with it since they can move the cold chain easy.

eerf123

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Do you have any information about the AF regulations for these issues?

I'm going to an IRILO and my Peblo and doc keep insisting that I'll almost certainly be returned to duty. This seems at odds to what I'm seeing on this site.
Same here, Doc and PEBLO are saying 90 plus chance I’ll be returned to duty, yet everything on this board says different.

AF_Taz

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Congrats! How long did it take to get a decision? My package was sent to AFPC today.
My understanding is they have the boards on Mondays at AFPC, and I was notified Wednesday morning about the decision. Quick turn for sure.

jessicad231

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
RILO/MEB decisions are fairly quick. Usually less than 5 business days in my experiences.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">