script async src="//pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js">

199 issues..any help will be appreciated

I talked to my PEBLO yesterday and was informed that my 199 has been in the process of being written since June 28, it is now Aug 1. I am not sure if this is the usual timeline I am in the legacy system. I was being med boarded for sleep apnea w/ CPAP, PTSD, and both hips being replaced. I am active duty with almost 16 years in. Any info will be greatly appreciated, thanks.

usafaviator

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Each case is different, but one thing is common...the PEB and VA are oblivious to stated timelines. :(
Check with your PEBLO for updates.

Unknown123

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
My 199 took just over two weeks to be typed. That's actual time in the hands of the typist, not since the PEB got it back from Va. I would ask PEBLO to call PEB ( if they haven't) and make sure it's not gotten buried etc.

grizz13

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
My 199 took just over two weeks to be typed. That's actual time in the hands of the typist, not since the PEB got it back from Va. I would ask PEBLO to call PEB ( if they haven't) and make sure it's not gotten buried etc.
I agree, even with one typist on Fort Lewis, they are at a 2-3 week wait here for a 199.

bizzle05

PEB Forum Regular Member
I thought the amount of time was a little off. I talked to my PEBLO and he tried calling but of course no one picks up. Ive been in this process since Aug 2011 its a little frustrating but thats the military for you. I appreciate everyone's input. Guess Ill continue to standby..smh

grizz13

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I thought the amount of time was a little off. I talked to my PEBLO and he tried calling but of course no one picks up. Ive been in this process since Aug 2011 its a little frustrating but thats the military for you. I appreciate everyone's input. Guess Ill continue to standby..smh

If that's the case call your Ombudsman and the Patient Advocacy Chief to get them kicking at the PEB.