20+ yrs. Timeline 2021

CaliCapt

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Once my provider told me I would be undergoing an MEB a few weeks went by and I was contacted by my PEBLO.
-5 Feb Contacted by PEBLO
-22 Feb appt with PA to initiate narrative summary/ mental health summary was submitted separately.
-4 Mar PEBLO informed me my IRILO was being submitted to AFPC indicating I would be informed of a full MEB or return to duty within 1-2 weeks.

Will continue to post updates

Once my provider told me I would be undergoing an MEB a few weeks went by and I was contacted by my PEBLO.
-22 Feb appt with PA to initiate narrative summary/ mental health summary was submitted separately.
-4 Mar PEBLO informed me my IRILO was being submitted to AFPC indicating I would be informed of a full MEB or return to duty within 1-2 weeks.

Will continue to post updates
Update- Contacted PEBLO yesterday 3/23/2021 for an update. She is pretty awesome and stated she had already requested one that am :). Today she let me know I will DP2NP is directing a full MEB. Which means the next phase is VA evaluations. Will post updates as they comes ;)

Update- Contacted PEBLO yesterday 3/23/2021 for an update. She is pretty awesome and stated she had already requested one that am :). Today she let me know I will DP2NP is directing a full MEB. Which means the next phase is VA evaluations. Will post updates as they comes ;)
Update- Contacted by my PEBLO 3/26/2021- Stated we are moving to the next phase in the MEB/IDES process. Stated I will be contacted by an MSC from the VA with in 6 calendar days to prepare my Disability Claim. Will continue to update :)

Update- Contacted by my PEBLO 3/26/2021- Stated we are moving to the next phase in the MEB/IDES process. Stated I will be contacted by an MSC from the VA with in 6 calendar days to prepare my Disability Claim. Will continue to update :)
-22 Feb Contacted by PA (complete narrative)
-4 March Narrative sent to AFPC
-24 March notified of FULL MEB
-29 March MSC contacted me to initiate VA claims and provided me with forms to complete.
-29 March all VA documents complete and sent-MSC informs me I will be contacted on 30-45 for VA appts

-29 March MSC contacted me to initiate VA claims and provided me with forms to complete.
-29 March all VA documents complete and sent-MSC informs me I will be contacted on 30-45 for VA appts
7 April QTC contacted me, scheduled 6 VA appts. Last appointment being 16 May (ophthalmology).

Hello, thanks for the timeline info. I’m going trough the process after being approved for regular retirement.

where are you appts, are they at the VA or different facilities?

Hello, thanks for the timeline info. I’m going trough the process after being approved for regular retirement.

where are you appts, are they at the VA or different facilities?
Soooo sorry I thought I replied. All my appt were at a civilian QTC building except for ophthalmology that was at another civilian building.
My last appt was yesterday 19 May. I am estimating the official MEB to be 10 June and sent to the IPEB on the 14th and estimating I get a result around the 28th...

Update
9 June Peblo let me know my package was being sent to the IPEB
10 June Mypers sent me an automated email saying my package is being reviewed once complete will enter the IPEB...

I have two claims on my va.gov one is closed and one is still showing gathering. So I don’t know
Mine had the exact same thing :) one day passed i received the automated mypers email, next day peblo emailed :)