2015 Results Posted, Well Some Anyway

Paradox45

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I just wanted to start a new thread on this topic.

http://boards.law.af.mil/AF_PDBR_CY2015.htm

Mine isn't there, but it is interesting to read similar findings.

I was given a 0% for hip pain, among other things, but someone else was upgraded from 0% to 10%. I do advise against making too much of a connection to the findings of others though. Too many factors to consider.

As a point of reference, I was told on May 25th:

"Your case is in final PDBR processing which includes an administrative review and final PDBR signature. Once it is signed, it will be forwarded to the Army, and once received, they will have 45 days to render their decision, then another 10 days to send you notification of that decision."

They told me to check back with them (pdbr) in four weeks from that day to check the status again. :rolleyes:

Anyone else having extreme difficulty keeping their mind off this? I am sure I'm not alone. I just wish there was at least a courtesy email of "hey, so we know we're past our 45 days. We're working on it. Thanks for your patience." This is such a charlie foxtrot.

Same here. For better or worse, the 2015 crowd is getting close.

All I can think about is everything I would have explained differently at that physical, if I had only known how the system worked back then. Maybe my fear of him thinking I was a whiney marshmallow would have come true, but he would have had a much better understanding of what hurt and where. My dignity would have healed fine in the years that followed.

I hear you. Hindsight being what it is, I would have fought a hell of a lot harder. I can remember going through the depression of getting hurt, the unknown of what it meant for my future career or whether I was still going to have a job, how my health was going to be, reintegration issues with my spouse, and all coming home from a combat zone. I have had more bitterness since I got out about my service time. Anyway, yes I cant seem to get this process off my mind. It is going to be a LOOOOONG two+ years till some sort of resolution.

UGHHH!! mine is not on there but cases before and after mine are. Wonder if that's because I haven't been notified yet? Supposedly went to Navy DDA on 1/31, and got the same answer, they have 45 days to render their final decision, blah blah blah.. which has passed of course..

UGHHH!! mine is not on there but cases before and after mine are. Wonder if that's because I haven't been notified yet? Supposedly went to Navy DDA on 1/31, and got the same answer, they have 45 days to render their final decision, blah blah blah.. which has passed of course..
I'm in the same situation before and right after mine is on there I'm so upset. And it's well past the 45 days

Well, I received my letter from the Army, they upgraded my rating from 10% to 20%, but still no retirement. I actually predicted this exact outcome at the beginning. Oh, well, it was fun to dream for a few years anyway. Best wishes, I hope you guys have better results.