2nd LIMDU now possible 3rd not sure what is going to happen

BK123

Registered Member
I was on LIMDU 10 years ago after having a seizure. Now I have been on LIMDU for the past 4 months for PTSD, anxiety, depression. About 2 weeks ago now I had another seizure. The Neurologist I saw the other day told me that when this LIMDU period ended that he would start another one for me since I now can not drive for atleast six months. No one here seems to be able to tell me whether I can go on a 3rd LIMDU period or not or if it automatically will be sent to PEB/MEB. I am not sure what is going to happen or what to do. Please let me know if anyone has any answers, and if I need to provide more information please let me know.

I was on LIMDU 10 years ago after having a seizure. Now I have been on LIMDU for the past 4 months for PTSD, anxiety, depression. About 2 weeks ago now I had another seizure. The Neurologist I saw the other day told me that when this LIMDU period ended that he would start another one for me since I now can not drive for atleast six months. No one here seems to be able to tell me whether I can go on a 3rd LIMDU period or not or if it automatically will be sent to PEB/MEB. I am not sure what is going to happen or what to do. Please let me know if anyone has any answers, and if I need to provide more information please let me know.[/quote
Navy or Marine?