3-5 months?

adubz33

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
My PEBLO told me that the PEB has 3-5 months to find me fit or unfit. I find this absolutely disturbing. How do people sit and wait JUST to be found fit or unfit for upwards to 5 months. It's been almost 4 months since I started my board and I'm already losing my patience. Is there anything I can do to speed this process up?

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do to speed up the process. Mine started 26 months ago so I understand what you're going through. Just take each day as it comes.

My PEBLO told me that the PEB has 3-5 months to find me fit or unfit. I find this absolutely disturbing. How do people sit and wait JUST to be found fit or unfit for upwards to 5 months. It's been almost 4 months since I started my board and I'm already losing my patience. Is there anything I can do to speed this process up?

Hey man don't get to discouraged it doesn't help but make the wait worse. Some cases go faster than others just pry yours is one of those. Mine sat at the VA ratings for over 70 days so just be patient and hang in there

Thanks for the input. I'm not getting discouraged or anything it just doesn't logically make sense to me on how something this simple can take such a long time. It's definitely possible to get this process over with in a timely manner because I've seen it happen with people on this forum. It just doesn't make sense, even for the military.