aliceaje

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
So I have been dealing with diagnosed tremors (orthostatic, and essential), and polyneuropathy. Over the course of nearly 2 years, since the time of the diagnosis, I have had 2 MEB packets sent up, both denied withing 2 weeks. So now, we just did an NTC rotation, and I noticed the symptoms interfering with daily tasks. I ask my pcm to renew my referral to my neuro hospital, but with a different doc, and he does. I ask the doc to reevaluate my diagnosis, and he does so, and gives me a note. I'll post the MEB referral here so you can get the gist of it. My question, is with me being si close to etsing, and this being the 3rd MEB packet submission, what are my chances of it getting approved? I got a call, saying they will call me back in 72hr if approved or denied.

Attachments

• 20190520_183253.jpg
    20190520_183253.jpg
    289.6 KB · Views: 10

aliceaje

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Btw, my MOS is 11B, and I do have other diagnosis, just not in this MEB packet. Such as OSA,w/Cpap, depression, anxiety both medicated, unspecified eating disorder, etc. But the neuro issues,prevent me from doing my job as infantry

Russ35057

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Good Luck. If your National Guard the process is painful. My case hasn't even gone to an MEB stage. Found Fit for duty Twice for national guard bureau. Now I have about 15 unfitting conditions a year later from the profile at time of renewal. so maybe 3rd time is the charm? Keep us posted.

Russ35057

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
sounds like a review is starting, this might just be the pre MEB fit/unfit stage though.

aliceaje

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
So, guess the 3rd time really is the charm. Got a call from my MEB Coordinator who said she works closely with my peblo, and I'm officially in the MEB process. Have a briefing tomorrow

aliceaje

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
So, I'm in the system now, but nothing has started because my peblo is still waiting on records. So because I have terrible anxiety, I've been drastically looking at proceedings similar to my own ailments, and it has left more questions than answers.
Are the horror stories about C&P exams true?
What if my symptoms dont show on the exam day?
What is the ratio for fit/unfit?(my peblo said that because I was accepted into the ides program, chances of being found fit are slim)
What is the C&P exam like for tremors bilateral up, and lower extremities, same goes for polyneuropathy bilateral upper/and lower, and how are those rated?

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">