3 Weeks and still waiting...

catherinemedboard

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Still waiting for sep orders. Anyone know how long they've waited?

Been waiting over 5 weeks now. Got the ombudsman involved so she called the PEB and my paperwork "magically" showed up at the PEB THAT DAY. So I would get someone to call the PEB or email them for you to find out if there is a hold up. I was now told my packet should be sent to the PDA by tomorrow and I am going to beg them to expedite it for me.

I am supposed to start my new job on APR 10th... I have no clue if I can get my orders ready and done by then. I was actually about to post asking about how fast you can get out once you get your NLT date...

Been waiting over 5 weeks now. Got the ombudsman involved so she called the PEB and my paperwork "magically" showed up at the PEB THAT DAY. So I would get someone to call the PEB or email them for you to find out if there is a hold up. I was now told my packet should be sent to the PDA by tomorrow and I am going to beg them to expedite it for me.

I am supposed to start my new job on APR 10th... I have no clue if I can get my orders ready and done by then. I was actually about to post asking about how fast you can get out once you get your NLT date...
Well that's what I am waiting on, is my TDRL message. Ive waited 3 weeks so far.

I am in the same boat. I've called the P.E.B, N.P.C, and every single person in San Diego that's involved with the IDES and still nothing. My senior chief in medical dep. happened to get a hold of someone in PERS. So I now have a " INDEX number" that is a tracking number of some sort. I don't know anymore..... what I do know is all I want is to leave. Just know you are not the only one.

I am in the same boat. I've called the P.E.B, N.P.C, and every single person in San Diego that's involved with the IDES and still nothing. My senior chief in medical dep. happened to get a hold of someone in PERS. So I now have a " INDEX number" that is a tracking number of some sort. I don't know anymore..... what I do know is all I want is to leave. Just know you are not the only one.
how long have you waited? This will be week 4 for me.