Aaaand we wait...

lucky208

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I completed my C&P exams on 22 JAN and am waiting on the PEBLO to receive packet to review/ sign NARSUM. On the VA.gov it states my packet is at Stage 3 (Evidence Gathering, Review, and Decision) but still requires Stage 4 (Preparation for notification) and Stage 5 (Complete). Site estimates a completion date of Nov 2019, what date is that? PEBLO is still waiting on VA and so am I. Thanks.

Last edited:
Waiting is hard. I think it is the not knowing. Hope the time passes quickly and you receive just results.

Have you heard anything yet my unfit was on 26 Mar and today ebene changed to preparation for Decision just wondering if you had any activity. Keep us posted

Have you heard anything yet my unfit was on 26 Mar and today ebene changed to preparation for Decision just wondering if you had any activity. Keep us posted
I'm still on standby, waiting on ratings from the VA. I think I'm 25 days into this portion and according to IDES dashboard Army averages 45-50 days.

thanks for the update yea that seems to be the average all around month to two months. Well best of luck and happy waiting if there is such a thing. keep us updated ill do the same