Accepted findings today.

Jessica D.

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Sorry for the delay on this one, but here's my breakdown on my unfitting conditions.

Lumbar Spondylosis- 40% diagnostic code 5239
Cauda Equina Syndrome with neurogenic bladder left lower extremity- 20% (bilateral factor applied) diagnostic codes 7542-8620
Cauda Equina Syndrome with neurogenic bladder Right lower extremity- 10% (bilateral factor applied). Same diagnostic code as above.

Jessica D.

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Jessica,

I am new to this site and I just happen to see your post. I have the exact same conditions as you but I have not been in the process very long. I am in California and we have to go through fort lewis for the MEB/PEB process. It would be nice to get the same ratings that you have but I know that it depends on the doctors that you see. Congrats on everything and I wish you well on your future endeveaors.
Welcome! I hope you find everything you're looking for here. Please let me know if I can help in any way.

logoff91

Registered Member
Hi. I came across this site yesterday, and hopefully someone sees this. This is such a rare syndrome that I'm surprised to find this many others. I had unknown numbness, tingling and back "discomfort" more than pain for about two months. One night, I had a shot of searing pain and fell flat to the floor. I was paralyzed. The surgeon called in knew what he was doing, and I was walking a few days later. I've been on convalescent for three weeks, and return to duty next week. I'll be light duty for an unknown period, and begin physical therapy. I have overcome a Med Board for a pacemaker in the last three years. Is this syndrome an automatic board? One more tour to retirement, and I'd rather go out that way. I'm staff, so affecting the unit is not expected to be an issue after this absence. Any information would be appreciated.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">