AD,USAF- no claims show in ebenifits?

ENM

Registered Member
Hello, I am new here and this is my first thread. I have been told by my VAO and the VA (when I called them) that my purposed ratings are back to AFPC on 22May. My question is why can’t I see them anywhere on the ebenifits website? Nothing is showing up anywhere on any of the links. Thanks for any advice in advance!

The AF does not use the same system as some of our sister services. Most AF folks can't see rating until long after the PEBLO has informed them of the VA and DoD ratings.

Reactions: ENM
Thanks for the reply! I was wondering if I somehow missed a step or couldn’t figure the website out.

Does anyone Air Force know approximately how long their case took to show on the website?

Mine got sent from ipeb to va on 3 May, and back to ipeb on 17 May and I'm still waiting for answer.

this process takes so long. reading all these articles is not giving me hope that I will be out by Christmas.

Also note that the initial VA rating you receive is only temporary until you are fully out of the military (Separated/Retired).