Additional Claims

Mroche025

Registered Member
I received my proposed rating from the VA, I was going to wait until I received my dd214 to add two additional claims but I feel like I should add them now. Does anyone know how would take affect my MED Board ? I am waiting to sign 199.

oddpedestrian

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
The conditions might not be found unfitting typically has to be severe you can file a VARR or wait till after discharged if filed within a year it will be backdated from the time of discharge.

mixed.soulja79

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I received my proposed rating from the VA, I was going to wait until I received my dd214 to add two additional claims but I feel like I should add them now. Does anyone know how would take affect my MED Board ? I am waiting to sign 199.
If I may ask. Are you rated 100% with the VA? If so, I won’t worry about adding the conditions. I mean the VA is going to treat you anyways since you’re 100%. Now if you aren’t, then try to get them added. Ask your MSC to do a supplemental claim.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">