Adjusting ETS date

pwnnator

PEB Forum Regular Member
I received my final memo from USAPDA and it has the no later than date on there. Is there a way to get that adjusted to a later date. I am running into a problem of not being able to take all accrued leave because I have not received my orders and TMO says there is a 4week wait to get household goods picked up. At this point I can take PTDY, but would have to remain in the local area to await household goods pickup and clear. Looking for a regulation or ALARACT or anything really to get the transitions office to stop telling me no without anything to back up the answer.

jsa1974

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
I received my final memo from USAPDA and it has the no later than date on there. Is there a way to get that adjusted to a later date. I am running into a problem of not being able to take all accrued leave because I have not received my orders and TMO says there is a 4week wait to get household goods picked up. At this point I can take PTDY, but would have to remain in the local area to await household goods pickup and clear. Looking for a regulation or ALARACT or anything really to get the transitions office to stop telling me no without anything to back up the answer.
Are you in a WTU? either way just get a 4187 signed and put the date you want to separate on it. Same process for changing the date to an earlier one.

pwnnator

PEB Forum Regular Member
Not in a WTU. The Transportation Point is telling me that it can't be done. I submitted a 4187 and referenced AR635-40 and ALARACT 188/2007. Hopefully I won't get much pushback.