adminsep vs medboard

Anyone following this or in a similar situation, CNP’s office said the earliest they’d have a decision back is January of 2021. This system is broken and I’m at my wits end. How in the hell you can keep a service member on Active Duty, at a terrible command, more than a year after he was already deemed unfit by a PEB for continued Naval Service, I have no idea.
Also, my Command didn’t forward along my statement to the CNP, who is the separating authority. I have my Congressman’s office helping, but don’t know how much they’ll actually be able to accomplish.
It definitely is a lengthy process... similar situation here. It is very difficult, trying to keep my head up as well. I too did a Congressional Complaint, but it was worthless and nothing came of it - not even information.

May I ask, are you enlisted? Why is CNP the separating authority? Did they give any answer as to why your case is taking so long, and what the status is of where it is at? When did it get passed up to CNP?

My case is currently with the SECNAV level for final decision. They said it takes 2 months typically, so maybe DEC.