AGR Retirement Orders

Orange Sky

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Any Air AGRs have any feedback on how long it took you for receipt of retirement orders? I’m sitting at over a month and am being told my case manager at Randolph was working it...2 weeks ago. ETS is quickly approaching and doesn’t leave a lot of time to outprocess and move, break lease, etc.

According to ANGR 600-5
6-2. Medical separation
a. AGR Soldiers being processed through the Disability Evaluation System (DES) or medical board proceedings will not be released from FTNGD, or retired from an AGR status until final disposition by medical authorities. Final disposition is the receipt of documentation that closes the medical case (for example, notice of return to duty, medical
16 NGR 600-5 • 21 September 2015
separation, or withdrawal from the DES process by Soldier).
b. AR 635-40 will be used to separate or retire AGR Soldiers as a result of physical disabilities. Separation documents will be prepared by the servicing transition center.

URL: http://www.ngbpdc.ngb.army.mil/publications.htm#NGR

I am thinking your AGR Branch at State HQ, or Randolph, will extend the ETS is the MEB is not completed. Best of luck.

Thanks for your reply. I am completely done with the MEB process and everything has been finalized and signed. I am now just awaiting my retirement orders. Everything else is complete after two years. Our orders come from from Randolph.