AGR Timelines

CW2_PBO

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Hello,

Does anyone have any realistic timelines for AGR (Reserve) personnel?

I'm mainly looking for a timeline after the ratings come back and you sign the acceptance. As AGRs we do not have the luxury of bases and base amenities. It is a lot more difficult for us to figure out dependent medical, PCS transportation and exit housing (because we generally rent from the public). The timelines available from the VA and PEBLO are very active duty specific and have not been accurate at all.....

Any help is greatly appreciated. I have three kids in elementary school and need to figure out a lot of things. I am still in the MEB part and my packet has not been forwared to the IPEB yet.

v/r
CW2_PBO

Sgt zo

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I was AF AGR we were on an active duty base. My PCM was active AF. I got my ratings and I had provided my PEBLO with a retirement date within 2 weeks. I was on terminal leave within 30 days. I signed on Feb 8 and my last day at work was mar3.

CW2_PBO

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I have more answers...

Looks like after the ratings come back, the personnel action branch of HRC will notify you of information needed, and other procedures required to send you on your way. I have their number if anyone needs it.

MJ6495

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I am in AGR in the Florida Guard, sent my 199 in on 13 December and it was forwarded to the PDA, still no orders. I called the PDA today and was told it has not even been assigned to an agent yet, so 6 weeks later and not even assigned, any guesses on when I will see my retirement orders?

brianmatt31

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I am in AGR in the Florida Guard, sent my 199 in on 13 December and it was forwarded to the PDA, still no orders. I called the PDA today and was told it has not even been assigned to an agent yet, so 6 weeks later and not even assigned, any guesses on when I will see my retirement orders?

Hey MJ6495. I'm KY AGR Army Guard. Just sent my final DA199/VARR in as accepted. What was your total time to send in your acceptance and when you actually got a retirement order?

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">