No permission to download

Jason Perry

Founder and Leader
Site Founder
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
Jason Perry updated Air Force Instruction 48-123 Medical Examinations and Standards with a new update entry:

AFI 48-123 (dated 5 November 2013)

This is a significant change to the regulation. Previous edition of Jan 2013, had 203 pages, while this version has 80 pages.

The substantive standards for conditions have been taken out of the regulation and there is a substitution/creation of a Medical Standards Directory.

I will need some time to review the changes

. View attachment 1081

Read the rest of this update entry...

could not find the "medical standards directory" have you?

Sirs,

Have either one of you been able to get a copy of the Medical Standards Directory???

Yes, I have a copy. Will post it in a little while (need to attend to something urgent right now; which involves a toddler and getting her ready for bed ;) ).

Roger that. I understand that priority #1. Thanks a bunch. Much appreciated.

Sir,

I attempted to download it and I keep getting an error stating the file may be corrupted. It is only showing 665 KB for a PDF file. Is this accurate? I would really like a copy of this if possible. If necessary, I can send you a PM.

Thanks

Attached the newest version of AFI48-123 with Memorandum of changes dated 31 Oct 2014

Attachments

• afi48-123.pdf
    748.5 KB · Views: 16
Attached the newest version of AFI48-123 with Memorandum of changes dated 31 Oct 2014

Thanks, I have updated the main resource with the new version.