Air Force IPEB anyone getting results lately?

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone was hearing results back recently with the holidays and all. Mine was sent in October and still no word. My PEBLO said she was getting some back that was sent at the beginning of September. Anyone out there get results in Jan? Anyone else get their package sent out in October? Am I all alone on this one? I am really starting to get depressed about not hearing anything. I can't plan for school or work or anything right now :(

I can't even sucure employment because I have no idea anymore when my DOS is going to be anymore.
Exactly my situation. I have a job lined up and they expect me to start in mid March. My package was submitted the 1st week of Jan so we all know that March is out of ht equestion.

I hope we all find something out soon. I have been placed on medical hold until I find out my results. I should of been out of the military in December but I am still waiting. It sucks. I had an MEB started while I was in Korea but they canceled it since I had surgery and when I got back to the states I had another surgery and then they wanted to do another MEB.

My sq cancelled my original one with out me knowing about while I was in Alaska getting my daughter. If it wasn't for my PCM knowing that this started in April I would have never had mine reinstated in Oct. I don't know how they can get away with this crap. I just want an answer soon.

HI all, back from the cruise it was a wonderful getaway and vacation and i even got a tan:cool: however i did talk to my peblo yesterday and she said another 3-4 weeks. if i hear that answer one more time i feel very sorry for whoever tells it to me. it has been 4 months/16 weeks and they are overdue to give me an answer. i cant do this anymore. i have a fiance and a life waiting for me in Ohio. =*(

Yep, my fiance is in Texas and the wedding is April...I feel your frustrations!

Im at 19 weeks and 2 days. Still no word. PEBLO on leave and the guy that's the alternate is useless.

I'm at week 14 and for the life of it, I can't understand why this takes soooo long! I wish I knew a phone number there, I'd call them.

My husbands took 20 weeks and 4 days to get result. They only give you 10 days to respond, AFI offers a three day extension but you have to ask for it right away. IAW AFI 36-3212, paragraph 6.5.2
He just signed the appeal paperwork today and now we sit again and wait to hear about a court date.

This is getting rather aggravating, and I'll rant again doesn't the AFI stipulate when the IPEB has too much of a load or backlog they have to establish another IPEB office? We all have lives we need to carry on, rather than being left in limbo.....

Do you think that each package is processed in order, or perhaps it goes by case complexity? I noticed that some people on here are being rated for multiple disqualifying conditions. Maybe those take a bit longer? Any ideas?

I have no idea I just hit 97 days and counting. This is not only putting my life on hold but also my husbands who is in the Navy and would like to possibly PCS soon.

I'm in the same boat as you all... except mine got sent off on 11 Jan 2010... The anxiety is killing me. Because of my AFSC and med condition, I know they will be separating me. My PEBLO really seems to be on top of things though and she is very helpful. I feel for you folks that don't have the same luxury. At least we have this website to get all the info we need and rant about how terribly annoying this whole process is!

Stay Positive!

GOT MY DECISION

Hey guys so I got my decision!!!! Turns out that my package got back to base on the 09 Feb while my PEBLO was on leave. The lady took 2 weeks to process the package. SMH. Well I got 10% Medical Separation which I'm uber excited about. I have to go talk to the VA again. The last time I talked to the VA, they gave me a round about percentage on what I will be receiving. That number was 70% for all my conditions including all that were not in my medical baord package.

So I'll be headed back to the Virgin Islands to sit on the beach and drink a Virgin Pina Colada :) Oh Yeah

I have no idea I just hit 97 days and counting. This is not only putting my life on hold but also my husbands who is in the Navy and would like to possibly PCS soon.

BMB-
Let me know if you get any updates with your case....looks like yours was recieved a day before mine. But mine is on multiple conditions though, and my doc and therapist think that's whats taking it so long.

congrats ssgtriveria :) I know you have been waiting and waiting, what a relief! Good Luck with the V.A. and don't be a stranger. Maybe now my results are coming. You have given me a glimmer of hope. Take care and best of luck to you!

BMB-
Let me know if you get any updates with your case....looks like yours was recieved a day before mine. But mine is on multiple conditions though, and my doc and therapist think that's whats taking it so long.

I also have multiple conditions too. So maybe that's what's taking so long too. I can't ever get a hold of my PEBLO to see what's going on with my paperwork I'm hoping something happens soon.

Was your's submitted in Oct or Nov? Mine was Nov, so I'm hoping it's coming soon.

GOT MY DECISION

Hey guys so I got my decision!!!! Turns out that my package got back to base on the 09 Feb while my PEBLO was on leave. The lady took 2 weeks to process the package. SMH. Well I got 10% Medical Separation which I'm uber excited about. I have to go talk to the VA again. The last time I talked to the VA, they gave me a round about percentage on what I will be receiving. That number was 70% for all my conditions including all that were not in my medical baord package.

So I'll be headed back to the Virgin Islands to sit on the beach and drink a Virgin Pina Colada :) Oh Yeah

When was you package submitted?