Air guard timeline?

Ullose272

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Update, was called today by my peblo(first time ive ever heard from him) sent me all my info to choose either a LDES or IDES process, i think i will be going with the LDES process because i allready have my C&P exams done and have ratings.

Jmc81

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Did your LOD come back from NGB I'm still waiting. For me it's been almost 4 months now starting to wonder if I fell though the cracks. I've heard the LDES is alot fast than IDES.

Ullose272

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Did your LOD come back from NGB I'm still waiting. For me it's been almost 4 months now starting to wonder if I fell though the cracks. I've heard the LDES is alot fast than IDES.
Mine was allready done when i did my medcon orders, the peblo said it would be 2-4 weeks to go though LDES.

Ullose272

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
found out couple days ago that i was found unfit, discharge with severence 20% for my shoulder, signed AF1180 and sent to PEBLO today, he said he send some stuff to AFPC and the cut me separation orders, could be out in a couple weeks it sounds like.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">