Air guard while on otezla

Hello all I have some questions regarding my retain ability in the air guard while taking otezla. I was diagnosed with psoriasis and prescribed topicals after about 2 years and a deployment I decided I wanted something more since the topicals weren’t making it going away only presenting spreading so I was prescribed otezla and it is working great. However I am concerned I will be kicked out for needing this medication to keep my condition controlled does anyone have any experience with this? I have been stressing lately not being able to find sure answers. Thank you in advance!

Hello all I have some questions regarding my retain ability in the air guard while taking otezla. I was diagnosed with psoriasis and prescribed topicals after about 2 years and a deployment I decided I wanted something more since the topicals weren’t making it going away only presenting spreading so I was prescribed otezla and it is working great. However I am concerned I will be kicked out for needing this medication to keep my condition controlled does anyone have any experience with this? I have been stressing lately not being able to find sure answers. Thank you in advance!
From a quick Google search it looks like this medicine is more targeted. It aims to reduce inflammation caused by PED4 inhibitor which one of the causes for plaque buildup on the skin. I don't see how this medication would cause you to to be unfit. The medications that cause a referral to IDES are medications that weaken your immune system like Humira.

I have psoriasis and PSA. I’m taking both Otezla and Humira… humira is the only thing that flagged me for MEB.

So when you had annotated you were taking otezla on your annual phaq their was no questions or concerns? Thank you for this information

So when you had annotated you were taking otezla on your annual phaq their was no questions or concerns? Thank you for this information
So they tried to put me on Otezla twice before but insurance denied it. Forcing my hand at humira which greatly helps with the psoriasis but is doing nothing for the arthritis. After I started humira they approved Otezla.. The Otezla wasn’t an issue for my pcm at all but the humira is. As long as it isn’t a biological you should be good.

Do you know why insurance wouldn’t approve the otezla? I have been reading this situation multiple times on different threads. Knock on word tri care hasn’t given me any issues about otezla.

Do you know why insurance wouldn’t approve the otezla? I have been reading this situation multiple times on different threads. Knock on word tri care hasn’t given me any issues about otezla.
I can’t remember why. But my doctor wrote 2 rebuttal and they still denied it

I can’t remember why. But my doctor wrote 2 rebuttal and they still denied it
Ive taken otelza and from my own experience, it may have caused aggressive behavior. When I stopped taking it, i started to be my usual self. My wife can back that up for sure.