Air National Guard Timelines

theunknowntoby

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Quick question for the folks here. How long did your package stay at NGB? My package was sent up beginning of last month to NGB; however, my PEBLO says that it is still being evaluated?!? Just curious to see what the normal time line is like.

Guardguy11

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Once I actually had my signed LOD back and pushed the "complete" package to them to review, it took 4 weeks for them to say potentially unfit for duty. I have seen a few timelines recently that were 2 & 3 weeks, but since you are already well passed 6 weeks, who knows. NGB D2DNP is horrible. Specifically the SG section dealing with LODs.

theunknowntoby

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I know everyone here knows sitting in LIMBO is not fun. Being AGR, luckily I didn't have to wait on any LODs. Just hard when you are trying to figure out if you should start applying for jobs or not! Sadly, I am at around 13.5 years Active time, with over 22 years total service time.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">