AirForce IDES Timeline

I definitely know the feeling of being anxious. My claim on VA.gov is showing as closed on last Thursday. I anticipate hearing the IPEB decision sometime this week. If you Google "Medical Standards Directory" pdf should be the first choice that populates. The Air Force using that directory to determine retention.
Super helpful thanks man

It slowed down for me some after my last appt. They have 30 days from your last exam to submit and mine submitted at 28 days. My last appt was 15 Jun. My package went to IPEB 22 July and I got a myPers message last night that my findings are with my PEBLO so I’m about to be waiting at her door at 0730!
Wait what if your appointment ended in July but QTC didn’t send all your reports until august. Does the 30 days still backdate to when your last appointment was. My 30 days mark will be the 20th of this month. Waiting for MSC to send over Narsum.

A update on my timeline:
-As of 16 AUG 21 2/4 exams are uploaded on TOL.
-Both of these exams consolidate most of my claims so I am honestly surprised to see them on there already. (8 of the 10 claims)
-I have my last C&P exam on thursday.
-Goal is to have my NARSUM ammendments signed by the end of august.
-I definitley feel like my timeline is moving very quickly.
-I will keep everyone updated!

2021JUN25- Pre-IDES notification, code 37
2021JUL16- CC impact statement signed & NARSUM is sent to AFPC
2021JUL27-AFPC recommends MEB
2021JUL29- MSC contacted me to get VA claims list
2021AUG03- Case submitted to QTC
2021AUG03- C&P appts scheduled
2021AUG12- First C&P appt
2021AUG19- Last C&P appt

Everything else is TBD at this point, I feel like it all has moved pretty quick. Thoughts?
Update:
24 august- all exams have been uploaded to TOL except my audiology. Once that is uploaded I spoke to my MSC and she said they would release my exams to the peblo that day. Really hope it gets uploaded by the end of this week to get my process moving again.

Update:
24 august- all exams have been uploaded to TOL except my audiology. Once that is uploaded I spoke to my MSC and she said they would release my exams to the peblo that day. Really hope it gets uploaded by the end of this week to get my process moving again.
That was fast. I had to wait 3 weeks how many exams did you have?

That was fast. I had to wait 3 weeks how many exams did you have?
4 exams total. They originally said the first available audiology appointment was 16 September, I thought that was not right so I called the audiologist directly and found out they had an appointment 13 august. (Do not recommend doing that it can get you in trouble lol). Hopefully it gets uploaded soon. To think if I would of just believed them about the 16 sep appointment my timeline would’ve a whole lot longer than it is now.

4 exams total. They originally said the first available audiology appointment was 16 September, I thought that was not right so I called the audiologist directly and found out they had an appointment 13 august. (Do not recommend doing that it can get you in trouble lol). Hopefully it gets uploaded soon. To think if I would of just believed them about the 16 sep appointment my timeline would’ve a whole lot longer than it is now.
Mines are already uploaded and I tried doing that actually and they didn’t answer lol, but I did end up getting seen sooner because I would’ve been done with my appointments the 17th of this month instead of the end of July (which is when I got done with all my exams) thankfully but congrats. Everything seems to be moving fast for Air Force

2021JUN25- Pre-IDES notification, code 37
2021JUL16- CC impact statement signed & NARSUM is sent to AFPC
2021JUL27-AFPC recommends MEB
2021JUL29- MSC contacted me to get VA claims list
2021AUG03- Case submitted to QTC
2021AUG03- C&P appts scheduled
2021AUG12- First C&P appt
2021AUG19- Last C&P appt

Everything else is TBD at this point, I feel like it all has moved pretty quick. Thoughts?
Update:
25 AUG 21- all exams uploaded to TOL
26 AUG 21- PEBLO notified me she has received all C&P exams and we are now waiting on NARSUM

Update:
25 AUG 21- all exams uploaded to TOL
26 AUG 21- PEBLO notified me she has received all C&P exams and we are now waiting on NARSUM
Weekly update:
30 AUG 21- NARSUM addendums complete
30 AUG 21- AF 618 signed and referred to IPEB

I signed by AF 618 and my package hasn’t be forwarded yet. Apparently still waiting on some paperwork… but congrats
Thats weird. Dont know what the could be because once I got my C&P reports back, it was all basically done within a couple days

Thats weird. Dont know what the could be because once I got my C&P reports back, it was all basically done within a couple days
My exams were released on the 19th. Try to be patient but tired at the same time lol. My addedum was completed by my doctor as of yesterday because we had to make an appointment for him to sign it. Signed my papers and was told that were still waiting on a “paper” from the MSC. Don’t know what that “paper” could be.

My exams were released on the 19th. Try to be patient but tired at the same time lol. My addedum was completed by my doctor as of yesterday because we had to make an appointment for him to sign it. Signed my papers and was told that were still waiting on a “paper” from the MSC. Don’t know what that “paper” could be.
Yea I’m ready for all of this to be over and start planning my life. Should find out more here next week hopefully I get the ratings I want.

Weekly update:
30 AUG 21- NARSUM addendums complete
30 AUG 21- AF 618 signed and referred to IPEB
01 SEP 21- Received an email stating that my Case was received by AFPC
01 SEP 21- Checked VA.gov for claim status and as of today it says it was recently closed out.

Could this mean the IPEB already made a decision? Getting anxious, I need to know my ratings haha.

01 SEP 21- Received an email stating that my Case was received by AFPC
01 SEP 21- Checked VA.gov for claim status and as of today it says it was recently closed out.

Could this mean the IPEB already made a decision? Getting anxious, I need to know my ratings haha.
I believe so. You should be getting your proposed ratings or benefits estimate letter. MyPers will notify you when your PEBLO receives.

I believe so. You should be getting your proposed ratings or benefits estimate letter. MyPers will notify you when your PEBLO receives.
I saw that mine closed on a Thursday and then that Monday I received a call from PEBLO to sign for the proposed ratings

Update: still nothing from IPEB. Its been 10 days so I am getting pretty frustrated. Just want this to be over with

Update: still nothing from IPEB. Its been 10 days so I am getting pretty frustrated. Just want this to be over with
I’m in the exact same boat, submitted on 1 sep as well difficult to not be anxious about the entire process especially this part hope all goes well for you!