All current and Prior 4 ID soldiers Must Read!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you know someone or are you in this situation?

• Yes I know someone.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, ME I will contact the Lawyer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CW2 Retired

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
-------All current and Prior 4 ID soldiers Must Read!!!!!!!!!!!-----------------If you have been in the 4th ID and you where stationed at Fort Hood TX or Fort Carson CO and are out already or in the process of getting out then you need to read this!!!!!!!------------

So evidently soldiers are being placed on AWOL status after leaving the Army. I have 3 confirmed MEB soldiers that reported being placed on AWOL status and a Federal Warrant put out for their arrest after they were released from active duty on a Medical retirement.

Make sure you all FINAL OUT with Transitions and get your DD-214 before you leave the post!!!!!!!

The Army never ceases to amaze me with their ability to cause us soldier’s undue stress and turmoil.

We serve, we sacrifice and them we take it in the @@#$%^!@#. I have passion beyond belief in this matter and here is two Lawyers who you may want to contact if you are in this situation and are having difficulty. I would also put Mr. Goss in your phone contacts as he is a huge advocate for soldiers. It seems he was "shafted" by the system years ago and now puts it to the Man at every chance he gets.
Robert B. Goss

Local: 713-572-4838
Fax: 713-572-4843

[email protected]

OR Lawyer for Soldier in article below:

http://www.crisplegal.com/
Jonathan Crisp
Crisp and Associates, LLC
3540 N. Progress Avenue, Suite 207
Harrisburg, PA 17110-9637
Phone: 717-773-4567
Fax: 717-412-4679

The link below is the latest on a soldier called back after 9 years!!
http://www.stripes.com/9-years-after-leaving-army-veteran-mistakenly-declared-awol-is-arrested-jailed-1.168215

AAAHHAAAAAAHHHHAAA! Wow if you haven't been in 4ID for oh say.... six years how the hell can they say your AWOL, when you aren't even in the Division anymore??!?!?!? Hmm... Wonder if I am AWOL even though I am out of the Army...

How the hell do you find out if you're AWOL or not btw???

Sorry all Ive been out for a bit. If you are put on AWOL status they have been issuing a Federal Warrant. If you are close to a Milittary Instalation I would call the MPs and have them check, also you could contact 4ID or ask a local Police Department to run your Social. If you are seaking resolution in the 4ID AWOL messup then you dont look like a criminal. From what I HAVE READ AND BEEN TOLD IS THAT ITS ALL A PAPERWORK ISSUE. The length of time seperated does not matter, as the guy in Florida was after 9 years. Additionally if your Paper work went through 4ID than you might want to check into this to insure you arnt a fugitive from the "4thID"

Ok just going to throw this out there even though it seems completely obvious: I'm assuming this should only apply to people who ETSed or retired from 4ID, those of us who PCSed from them 9 years ago and are still serving should OBVIOUSLY not be under some junk AWOL status.

Ok just going to throw this out there even though it seems completely obvious: I'm assuming this should only apply to people who ETSed or retired from 4ID, those of us who PCSed from them 9 years ago and are still serving should OBVIOUSLY not be under some junk AWOL status.
Ya no worries. I would just insure that all your paper work is in order no matter what base you are from.