Am I Eligible for CRDP?

Pos Attitude

Registered Member
I am 55 years old, >38 Total Years of Service (AD AF and ANG), Currently an AGR in the ANG with 18 ½ Active Duty Time, but 23 Years if you use the Retire Points divided by 360 method. I am a Lt Col, non-combat.
If I am over 30% DOD and am 100% VA, am I eligible for CRDP?

I am 55 years old, >38 Total Years of Service (AD AF and ANG), Currently an AGR in the ANG with 18 ½ Active Duty Time, but 23 Years if you use the Retire Points divided by 360 method. I am a Lt Col, non-combat.
If I am over 30% DOD and am 100% VA, am I eligible for CRDP?

yes

I have seen your PM and will reply when I am back in front of my desktop. Right now I am on a iPad and it takes a considerable more amount of time to research regulations to provide an appropriate response.

My initial recommendation is to try to drag your MEB/PEB out to 20 years (if possible). I going to do some calculations for potential retirement scenarios to see what is most advantageous to you.

Reserve Retirement
Medical Retirement
LOS (active duty) Retirement
Severance Pay (in the event you do not get to 30% DoD)

GGreen, Thanks for the quick and short reply. I am worried that 20 years in the AD points/365 column versus the Retired points/360 column to qualify.

gsfowler, Thanks, I look forward to your recommendations. Don't believe i can streach 20 years for numerous reasons.