RichDaniel

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Referred conditions:

1. Lumbar degenerative disc disease, degenerative arthritis/spondylosis/facet arthrosis, spinal canal stenosis with L4-L5 disc abutting the traversing bilateral L5 nerve roots, and L5-S1 disc protrusion that abuts the traversing left S1 nerve root.
2. Left L5 and S1 radiculitis/radiculopathy.
3. Right L5 radiculitis/radiculopathy.

--------------------Timeline--------------------
15 FEB 19: PCM signs P3 profile
22 FEB 19: Approving authority signs profile (second signature)
26 FEB 19: Telephonic meeting w/ PEBLO
01 MAR 19: Commander's performance and functional statement sent to PEBLO
02 MAR 19: Case sent to VA
05 MAR 19: Telephonic meeting w/ MSC
18 MAR 19: Diagnostic C&P examination conducted
28 MAR 19: Final C&P examination conducted (four total)

I called my MSC on Monday and he found that he already had my final C&P DBQ... A few hours later my PEBLO called to inform me she received my DBQs and should have my NARSUM complete by the end of the week.

We got a lot done this week. I reviewed my case with SMEBC, and decided on MEB election without IMR. I signed my DA Form 3947 and my PEBLO sent my case to IPEB...

Update:

IPEB found me unfit and requested ratings on 3 May...

Now you’re in the long waiting phase. Good luck to you. I’ve been waiting on railings since 18 March, and I’ve seen some thatve been waiting since Jan. Take your time and use this time to correct anything

Now you’re in the long waiting phase. Good luck to you. I’ve been waiting on railings since 18 March, and I’ve seen some thatve been waiting since Jan. Take your time and use this time to correct anything

Thanks buddy, good luck to you too! To be honest, I don't mind the wait... I have a lot to do- in preparation for retirement....

My claim finally closed. On to the next step...

Attachments

• Claim Status.JPG
    Claim Status.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 32
My claim finally closed. On to the next step...
Funny, mines closed today also. Are you out already? Or waiting for the proposed ratings? I’m already out but was waiting on the final ratings... good luck to us both lol

Congratulations to you as well. I am still in - going through the IDES process. Good luck man!

Funny, mines closed today also. Are you out already? Or waiting for the proposed ratings? I’m already out but was waiting on the final ratings... good luck to us both lol

How are you already out but still waiting on ratings.? I thought that was part of the IPEB, not Transition stage?! I want to get out as soon as possible. I’m worthless at work. My Work restrictions are ridiculous and I just my email and pebform a million times a day. Lol. I could at least do laundry at home while waiting for my ratings! Lol.

How are you already out but still waiting on ratings.? I thought that was part of the IPEB, not Transition stage?! I want to get out as soon as possible. I’m worthless at work. My Work restrictions are ridiculous and I just my email and pebform a million times a day. Lol. I could at least do laundry at home while waiting for my ratings! Lol.
I went through ides too, I got my proposed ratings but once you get out they still have to be finalized. Meaning they could change(unlikely but it happens), that’s where I’m at waiting to be official.

Signed DA Form 199. 50% DOD, 90% VA, P&T.

Received NLT date - 17NOV19. Working on the finance leave verification memo now...

is the NLT date your official retirement date(after terminal and PTDY) or your last day in the uniform going to work?

is the NLT date your official retirement date(after terminal and PTDY) or your last day in the uniform going to work?
The NLT date is the you have to be out. So if you have leave days, you can adjust your NLT date to reflect your leave days. However, the NLT date you was given can not be change to a later date. You can change it to an earlier date. For example, you NLT date is Nov 5th, you can change that date to October base on the leave days you have, however, you cannot change it to Nov 15th or Dec 5th because you have lots of leave days. Hope that helps!