ANG dual status technian

SFC H

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I wish I had an answer for you, my whole process from starting the MEB to being medically retired was six plus months. But I had LOD’s already and was on a P3 profile for almost two years before the MEB even started. One thing that helps is if you already have a current diagnosis for each of your unfitting conditions. Hope your MEB goes smoothly.

Jmc81

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I wish I had an answer for you, my whole process from starting the MEB to being medically retired was six plus months. But I had LOD’s already and was on a P3 profile for almost two years before the MEB even started. One thing that helps is if you already have a current diagnosis for each of your unfitting conditions. Hope your MEB goes smoothly.
Thanks for the information you have given me. All my diagnosis are strong and go many years back with the exception of TBI. I will just post here as the process continues. I don't know all the acronym for the processes but it seems to me the guard has a different process then active military for fit unfit.

SFC H

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Your most welcome.

Being that your in the guard, the state surgeon general decides if you meet the requirements for an MEB. The decision to whether your unfit doesn’t lie with the state, it’s federal.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">