Another drop of cases on an website

Trust me it's better not to hear anything right away. From what I have seen the longer they take to respond the favorable the outcome. Good luck with everything.

Well, like I said I am passed the initial 2 year mark from submission. It has been 2 years in November since it was sent for adjudication. It is crazy because I have not heard anything since other than 1 email reply in September of last year telling me that it was still awaiting adjudication. I sent another email this past July and got no response at all. I have been following the postings to the board page only to find that it has been skipped over at least twice.

thanks for the screen shots, that was actually helpful in figuring out where it is supposed to be. still nothing there for me either, i will just continue to wait

How can you tell if your case was dropped?

So I got an email response today stating that a decision has been made. I checked the website and I still have 0 information of the board showing. So as of now I wait until something shows up in the mail. In the email they requested my address to forward to the army. My address has not changed throughout the process so that sort of confused me.