Another Timeline

PrattG95

Registered Member
Another Timeline, of note, I have 3 referred conditions with an additional 3 claimed conditions.

July 31, 2019 - IDES Notification from PEBLO
August 1, 2019 - Initial Briefing / Met with PEBLO
August 6, 2019 - VA Claim / Setup C&P Appointments (2)
August 9, 2019 - PEBLO received my Commanders Statement
August 14, 2019 - First C&P Exam
August 23, 2019 - Second C&P Exam
August 30, 2019 - Reviewed / Signed NARSUM
September 6, 2019 - Preliminary Unfit Memo Signed by PEB / Request for Ratings sent to VA (Found Unfit for all 3 Referred Conditions)
September 24, 2019 - Case closed on Va.Gov

---------------------------------------------------------------

That's my timeline so far, waiting for PEBLO to contact me with my DA 199 for review. (Assuming my Ratings are done at VA and sent back to PEB)

Update :
Notified Ratings are in, scheduled to get my DA 199 for review tomorrow (October 4, 2019)
Great news! My case closed on VA.gov on 26 September. That means I should be getting my ratings relatively soon as well. Did you check to see if your disability ratings were on Ebenefits?

Great news! My case closed on VA.gov on 26 September. That means I should be getting my ratings relatively soon as well. Did you check to see if your disability ratings were on Ebenefits?
It won’t update until after you are out of the service .

Hopefully I will b posting this soon!

@PrattG95 I am in the peb process and ratings finished and went back to peb. As soon as that happened my ebenefits disability tab updated and allowed me to see all my rated conditions including the des related conditions for DOD. Now I don’t know why some people can and some can’t. But I was able to see mine and I know other people that have been able to as well.

Did any of your VA claims close and then re-open? If so what does that mean?

Yes, from what I have gathered it basically means that the VA has finished your ratings and they are back at the peb. Once they finish there determined ratings for your des related conditions and document them they will be sent back to the peblo for you to go over. Hope this helps.

Yes, very helpful. Thank you. Was worried that they were starting over. Should I expect the snail mail packet to show up as it said 7-10 business days for that.

No the VA won’t send it to you they send that to the PEB. Should not be long now before you receive your ratings. Within a couple of weeks I would think. Hopefully sooner then that. Good Luck.

Thanks for the information. I assumed it was completed when I saw a check that would be the same as back pay for 3 months difference of 90 to 100

No problem, this whole process sucks. But in the end if your patient it does pay off. Hope you get the ratings you want, and good luck!!