PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Apr 18 2019 MEB referral
Jun 04 2019 C&P Completed
Jun 26 2019 MEB end
Jul 19 2019 PEB start
Sep 30 2019 PEB sends to VA

No update from VA yet.
I'm 90 days behind the IDES time line goals.
180 days into ides...

Inveniam

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I started almost one month after you and all I know, right now, is that the PEB has ruled but not yet sent it to the VA.

Patriots6

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Apr 18 2019 MEB referral
Jun 26 2019 MEB end
Jul 19 2019 PEB start

No update from VA yet.
I'm 90 days behind the IDES time line goals.
180 days into ides...
Hopefully you get something back soon. Mine got sent to the VA on Oct 8th and VA closed it yesterday the 18th.

rantcasey

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Apr 18 2019 MEB referral
Jun 26 2019 MEB end
Jul 19 2019 PEB start
Nov 07 2019 VA complete, sent to PEB

Told its going to be 3-6 weeks to receive it, but its should be 5 days only.

Patriots6

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Apr 18 2019 MEB referral
Jun 26 2019 MEB end
Jul 19 2019 PEB start
Nov 07 2019 VA complete, sent to PEB

Told its going to be 3-6 weeks to receive it, but its should be 5 days only.
From all these posts it’s been averaging 36-45 days post VA. I’m on week 3 now.

rantcasey

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
From all these posts it’s been averaging 36-45 days post VA. I’m on week 3 now.
If that's true, then I'm looking at sometime between Dec 13th(friday)- Dec 23rd(monday). But that's not counting the 96s between then, and the xmas/new years after. Tis the season of GW.

Patriots6

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
GW never fails. I’m in the same boat i should have my stuff back Right before Thanksgiving but im sure because of this weekends 96 and Thanksgiving Im sure it’ll get pushed back another week at least

rantcasey

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Apr 18 2019 MEB referral
Jun 26 2019 MEB end
Jul 19 2019 PEB start
Nov 07 2019 VA complete, sent to PEB, PEB received. (Next wait is 3-6 weeks)

Estimated 3-6 week turn around
Nov 27-Dec 18 Proposed Disposition
Dec 2-20 Elections
Dec 4-23 MMR4 for retirement
Jan 4-23 Retirement

No update really. The VA said they sent me my ratings in the mail on the 7th. Nothing has come in yet. I have to wait 10 business days in order to get them to fax me a copy, so that's gonna be on the 20th Wednesday.

Did find out that I rate Social security disability. Also that Active duty can apply for it, get an expedited process, and receive it. But, if you getting say 1600$ for SSD, and your base pay is 3200 a month, for every dollar you earn, SSD will reduce your payment by 1. Meaning you would get Zero even though you are in receipt of it. That's not a bad thing because you already are in receipt of it, meaning once you get out, that following month you can make sure it gets adjusted so you receive it, and not have to wait until your out to apply.

I've been filling out the online paperwork. Its a lot of paperwork, and information gathering to input. Doctors info, hospital info, treatment dates, what for, diagnoses, hospitals visits, so it takes a while, so I've been working on that in the meantime, just plugging away until I get my VA ratings to see where I'm at, if I'm at 100% cool, then I'll take it, if not, formal board. I'm waiting to hit "enter" on the SSD paperwork until I can put in that VA paperwork on Wednesday the 20th.

Patriots6

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Apr 18 2019 MEB referral
Jun 26 2019 MEB end
Jul 19 2019 PEB start

Dec 2-20 Elections
Jan 4-23 Retirement

No update really. The VA said they sent me my ratings in the mail on the 7th. Nothing has come in yet. I have to wait 10 business days in order to get them to fax me a copy, so that's gonna be on the 20th Wednesday.

Did find out that I rate Social security disability. Also that Active duty can apply for it, get an expedited process, and receive it. But, if you getting say 1600$ for SSD, and your base pay is 3200 a month, for every dollar you earn, SSD will reduce your payment by 1. Meaning you would get Zero even though you are in receipt of it. That's not a bad thing because you already are in receipt of it, meaning once you get out, that following month you can make sure it gets adjusted so you receive it, and not have to wait until your out to apply.

I've been filling out the online paperwork. Its a lot of paperwork, and information gathering to input. Doctors info, hospital info, treatment dates, what for, diagnoses, hospitals visits, so it takes a while, so I've been working on that in the meantime, just plugging away until I get my VA ratings to see where I'm at, if I'm at 100% cool, then I'll take it, if not, formal board. I'm waiting to hit "enter" on the SSD paperwork until I can put in that VA paperwork on Wednesday the 20th.
How do you get VA to fax you a copy?

rantcasey

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
How do you get VA to fax you a copy?
Call their general line get past everything and hit the extension for claims. Once you get to a rep you can ask them to fax it to you, but only after 10 working days of completion.

After they finished with mine on VA.gov and Ebenefits they closed it and re opened it. It wont update on there because I'm still active it wont post until after they get my DD-214.

Patriots6

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Call their general line get past everything and hit the extension for claims. Once you get to a rep you can ask them to fax it to you, but only after 10 working days of completion.

After they finished with mine on VA.gov and Ebenefits they closed it and re opened it. It wont update on there because I'm still active it wont post until after they get my DD-214.
I’m 28 days after the PEB recieved it back from the VA so I’ll give it a try. Although i don’t really have anywhere for them to fax it to.

rantcasey

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I’m 28 days after the PEB recieved it back from the VA so I’ll give it a try. Although i don’t really have anywhere for them to fax it to.
Hit up your local HM/HMC, meds usually have a medical fax. If not S1 always does.

Patriots6

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Hit up your local HM/HMC, meds usually have a medical fax. If not S1 always does.
Hey, called the VA and they won’t give ya anything because we are part of the IdES they can’t send us anything. Even tho it says they sent us a letter online they actually didn’t.

Gunnerb

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
Apr 18 2019 MEB referral
Jun 26 2019 MEB end
Jul 19 2019 PEB start

Dec 2-20 Elections
Jan 4-23 Retirement

where are you getting that SSDI info? I dont believe that’s accurate.

Patriots6

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Peblo told me that the PEB finished up my package today 11/19/2019 and that i should have it back by the end of the week or early next week.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">