Another Timeline

My Peblo also switched what he said to me. He said Tuesday I’ll have it in by Friday-Monday and now today he said it normally takes 2 weeks.

My peblo does that sometimes. Not sure if they know what they're talking about.

No update yet. S1 got a ping for my EAS change, looked in their system and in MOL no change so far. idk wtf happened or is going on, hit up the PEBLO, no update either. Still told another 0-3 weeks.

No update yet. S1 got a ping for my EAS change, looked in their system and in MOL no change so far. idk wtf happened or is going on, hit up the PEBLO, no update either. Still told another 0-3 weeks.
You already signed your package?

No update yet.

Timeline
Apr 18 2019 MEB referral
Jun 04 2019 C&P Completed
Jun 26 2019 MEB end
Jul 19 2019 PEB start
Sep 30 2019 PEB sends to VA
Nov 07 2019 VA complete, sent to PEB, PEB received. (Next wait is 3-6 weeks)

Hopeful Estimated as of today
Dec 12-Dec 18 Proposed Disposition
Dec 13-20 Elections
Dec 16-23 MMR4 for retirement
Jan 16-23 Retirement

my package closed at the VA a day after you. I’ll keep you updated if I hear anything also if that helps.

8 Months as of to day since Referral...
No update from PEB/Peblo after they received ratings from the VA at the beginning of last month.

download.jpeg

How many days since the PEB accepted your case?

153 days since the PEB accepted my case.

But they did sit on it also in the beginning for like a month, I signed paperwork from the C&P finalizing the MEB and the PEBLO said she forwarded it to them the day I signed it. This was a bit further back on June 26th. Truthfully, they've had it 176 days, I don't see any real reason that it would take 23 days to accept paperwork that has been electronically sent.

This is me just rambling, but I'm 100% sure that the office there is garbage. Timeline wise, you can see poor patterns of "control". An example would be only accepting paperwork on certain days of the month, only sending paperwork out on certain days of the month. etc... it creates bottle necks and choke points, a literal pile of paperwork. Also most likely personnel that is not cross trained, and does not want to be/ will not be, cause people are guarding their "jobs" and don't want to share for reporting that there was others doing it with them(fitreps). Now, that's nice for someone who needs to see an accomplishment completed before their eyes, that stack of paperwork disappear, then rub one off in the glory of themselves, but it doesn't help anyone. The work load of "hurry up and wait", chews up the workers, because its belt fed day in day out. Any mistakes are buried in the pile and shoved under the carpet. I'd like to blame the whole shop but its not the NCOs and below, its the upper staff not giving a fuck. If you don't give a fuck about doing your job right or properly taking care of people's paperwork (cause it directly effects their lives), come on, what do you even do give a fuck about? My guess a plasti-dip shitbox, white oakelys, ego lifts, and rolling the dice on Grinder after crapping out on tinder.

Lmao my package got sent the 22nd of Nov. I called my PEBLO “ShOuLD Be ANy DaY NoW, Be PaTIenT!” I’m 142 days past schedule. Y’all need to get an Ice review

I'll send an Ice Review when this is done, that way I can include everything. Currently I have an additional 144 days, i'm about the same as you. Yesterday my SGTMAJ talked with the PEB, ALL of the notes to my file's delays are due to the PEBLO, and that they would send out my file tomorrow(today). SGTMAJ called them today again, just got the word now, PEB said they sent the finalized decision PEBLO. I've called her phone yesterday, she never answers on the first full ring, to see if there's an out of office, there isn't any, there isn't any on her email also. Lets see what happens.

Once this is all done, I do my ICE report.

I'll send an Ice Review when this is done, that way I can include everything. Currently I have an additional 144 days, i'm about the same as you. Yesterday my SGTMAJ talked with the PEB, ALL of the notes to my file's delays are due to the PEBLO, and that they would send out my file tomorrow(today). SGTMAJ called them today again, just got the word now, PEB said they sent the finalized decision PEBLO. I've called her phone yesterday, she never answers on the first full ring, to see if there's an out of office, there isn't any, there isn't any on her email also. Lets see what happens.

Once this is all done, I do my ICE report.

Today is day 139 since PEB accepted the case. I've come to the conclusion that they intend to sit on my package until after the holiday break. So I'm fairly confident that they should have it back to me by mid-May 2021.

And here we go. 1630 on Friday before the holiday breaks, PEBLO has received my package yesterday and no response out of her. Medical got a heads up on what's going on and called her to see if she got it, she said she hasn't received anything and medical let her know what the SGTMAJ said. Her response was "well, again, I haven't got anything yet so, bye bye." and hung up on him. I don't know how they can stretch out the rules with the holiday, but I think I have until the 25th to have it sent back with a signature or a decision will be made for me. If not, I have no idea anymore. Medical is a bit furious. I'm teetering between loosing my shit on her and riding it out so I can just get on with my life.

I signed on december 18th I have 38 days on the books. when do you think my new eas would be roughly?