Another Timeline

Yeah from what I heard from other veterans, they didn't receive their proposed ratings letter from the VA. I just met with my MSC yesterday to see if there's any updates he can see. He says they're in the decision phase. We're currently waiting on the DOD to finish giving me their rating. He said once that happens they will email my PEBLO the paperwork to accept or decline them. My PEBLO hasn't been much help. But because of the help I've received from you guys, I was able to contact the PEB, VA, VA DRAS for updates.
@Inveniam, glad you're almost done with this process. You've been through it for a while. Thank you for your help! I have about 60 days so hopefully my EAS will be around that time you're suggesting.
Anxiously waiting to start terminal so I can be with family

Re: "I have about 60 days so hopefully my EAS will be around that time you're suggesting.
Anxiously waiting to start terminal so I can be with family "

Congratulations!

I too took 60 days terminal/transition leave, but it was almost 30 years ago. I retired out of Germany and did not even have a firm idea about where we would end up since 16 of my 23 years active duty were overseas.

Fortunately, I found a great job within the period of transition leave.

Good luck,
Ron

Re: "I have about 60 days so hopefully my EAS will be around that time you're suggesting.
Anxiously waiting to start terminal so I can be with family "

Congratulations!

I too took 60 days terminal/transition leave, but it was almost 30 years ago. I retired out of Germany and did not even have a firm idea about where we would end up since 16 of my 23 years active duty were overseas.

Fortunately, I found a great job within the period of transition leave.

Good luck,
Ron

I can imagine being overseas for most of your service made it difficult to plan things out. But glad everything worked out for you in the end Sir

Hello Everyone. Reading these forums have been very helpful on this very long & stressful process. I was wondering if you guys can help me figure out what my timeline will look like up until it's completed.

July 9- PEB package submitted
Oct 16- PEB accepts package
Nov 5- Board convened
Dec 6- Found UNFIT
Dec 12- VA uploaded AGR extension
Dec 30- PEB sends to VA
Jan 3- Case Closed. Package sent to PEB
Jan 8- PEB received package
Jan 27th- CMP results uploaded

Currently in the QA process now..
What does CMP stand for??

@Chriswalker It's the Final QA phase to make sure your VA ratings are matched with the PEB findings before they send it to your PEBLO. They're just making sure everything is squared away. At least that's what they told me.

@SD_Brewer my bad. I meant C&P results
Ah ok. Appreciate it. I wasn't trying to be an a** Lol. I thought there may be a new acronym I didn't know about. It would appear that I am a week behind you based on the closed date of VA and went mine was sent back to PEB so I am anxiously awaiting signing my findings as well so I can begin TERA.

@SD_Brewer Ha I definitely didn't take it that way. So no worries. Definitely don't want to cause any confusion since this is already a stressful time for everyone going through this.
Hopefully soon enough we get these findings. I've called the PEB twice but they stated they can no longer give us updates & refer us back to our PEBLOs. So it's a bust to get an update. Just the waiting game now.

@SD_Brewer Ha I definitely didn't take it that way. So no worries. Definitely don't want to cause any confusion since this is already a stressful time for everyone going through this.
Hopefully soon enough we get these findings. I've called the PEB twice but they stated they can no longer give us updates & refer us back to our PEBLOs. So it's a bust to get an update. Just the waiting game now.
Yea. This has been a frustrating experience to say the least. I know, however, that my case is not unique in that aspect. Seems the army has a nice system they can log into to monitor the progress of their package. *Sigh* of course the Marine Corps wouldn’t subscribe to that. I too, called the PEB and spoke to a less-than nice lady who informed me they can’t tell me anything. PEBLO on Camp Pendleton also was ZERO help. How do they expect people to secure follow on employment with this goat rope of a process?! Ok...rant over.

It's sad because almost every story is the same in trying to get an update from your PEBLO & not getting anything back. I have heard the Army has that system to check in on their package. I wish the Marine Corps invested in that for the Member's sanity. My PEBLO hasn't been any help. The PEB claims they send out weekly reports & my PEBLO says he doesn't receive one. I've actually been the one to update my PEBLO on my status every week because I make the calls. & Have fixed some roadblocks to my package too.
Have you reached out to your MSC? MY MSC has been amazing. He has access to the same system that the PEBLO has to check the status on your package. Try it out

Update:

Jan 24th- Received my findings
Jan 26- Signed findings. PEBLO submitted EOO back to PEB.

Finally getting near the end of this

Updated Timeline:

Nov 5- Board convened
Dec 6- Found UNFIT
Dec 30- PEB sends to VA
Jan 8- PEB received package (3-6 week wait)
Jan 27- C&P results uploaded
Jan 30- QA process
Feb 24- PEBLO received findings
Feb 26- Signed findings
Mar 2- VA exit brief with MSC. Discussed severance pay. Called MMSR-4, they received my package (March 2). They said to wait 48-72 hrs for new EAS to update on MOL.

Updated Timeline:

Nov 5- Board convened
Dec 6- Found UNFIT
Dec 30- PEB sends to VA
Jan 8- PEB received package (3-6 week wait)
Jan 27- C&P results uploaded
Jan 30- QA process
Feb 24- PEBLO received findings
Feb 26- Signed findings
Mar 2- VA exit brief with MSC. Discussed severance pay. Called MMSR-4, they received my package (March 2). They said to wait 48-72 hrs for new EAS to update on MOL.
Who sends to MMSR-4? I signed the day before you and they did not have mine yesterday when I called. Thanks.

Who sends to MMSR-4? I signed the day before you and they did not have mine yesterday when I called. Thanks.

The PEB sends your findings to them, once they receive it from your PEBLO. Try calling today, maybe it might be in. I would verify when your PEBLO sent it to them. Sometimes the PEB doesn't send it right away too. MMSR-4 said it can take up to 3-4 weeks until they receive packages.

Im back. VA still a shit show, got the 100%, CRCP has been submitted and still waiting on medical appointments for SMC. They dont need to do the appointments but they want to. but also they cant do them because of the virus yet they're there seeing people for the virus...