Anxiously waiting for ratings...

gcs

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
I called the VA for a status update on my claim and they said it is currently in the "decision phase"/"preparation for decision". I asked if my case was assigned a rater but the rep was not able to tell me this. My PEBLO is also only able to tell me that my case is pending ratings. Can someone please tell me your dates from when PEB found you unfit/your case was sent to the VA for ratings to when you finally got the ratings? I am trying not to keep my hopes up that this won't take much longer, but I am losing my sh*t. My DQ'ing claim was PTSD from MST and waiting for these ratings is taking an even bigger toll on my mental health.

jc27

PEB Forum Regular Member
Registered Member
So my VA claim has been with the VA in the “decision” phase since Aug 12th. Mine is a little different as my VA claim was sent to the VA simultaneously with my MEB package being sent to the IPEB. According to my PEBLO, IPEB is waiting for my VA results to issue their determination. PEBLO also said that 8 weeks is what the VA is shooting for on their timeline to issue a rating.