Any answers

Hootty419

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
If I’m on a med board and my case has already made it to va for unfit conditions can I just eas if I don’t get my findings? I have 37 days on books and 20 ptad which would put me at October 11 my eas is dec 6. Can anyone help or no any answers. I’m not technically on med hold no pending surgeries.

If you are going through an MEB then you are on either an admin hold, or med hold.

Ok thanks well I called the PEB today and they said they sent my package over to the va on aug 1. Any idea how long that’ll take ?

VA timeline is hard to predict. Mine took about a month to complete. If this takes longer than anticipated or past your EAS you will have to do a local extension with your PAC. Once all is done and you signed your documents, MMSR 4 will issue you a new EAS.

If my eas is dec 6 I couldn’t see it going passed I started all this Jan 10 and the va received my initial ides checklist feb 7 I called them and they said they have everything they need to complete my claim. Limbo sucks there’s nothing I can do to ensure my family is ok! Thanks for the replies!

Called the va and they said I had proposed ratings but can’t tell me over the phone and that they will be sending out a letter tomorrow with the ratings how far am I from getting out ?

Update my claim is closed on va.gov they completed my proposed ratings in 7 days and sent it back to the PEB not sure how long I have to sign my finding my peblo sucks! Also PEB will tell you your proposed ratings mine was 60% va side not sure about dod yet. Would anyone like to share if there proposed ratings stayed the same or do the go up or down once you get the official ratings ?

Update my claim is closed on va.gov they completed my proposed ratings in 7 days and sent it back to the PEB not sure how long I have to sign my finding my peblo sucks! Also PEB will tell you your proposed ratings mine was 60% va side not sure about dod yet. Would anyone like to share if there proposed ratings stayed the same or do the go up or down once you get the official ratings ?
Did your PEBLO tell you the rating or did you call someone.?

I called the PEB and they told me the va wouldn’t tell me said it’s policy! They sent me a letter with the proposed ratings on August 12 2019

Mine closed Friday and also said they sent a letter yesterday. I tried to find out what my va rating was through my PEBLO but he said I have to wait til I receive my 199

Na call the PEB they’ll tell you! They told me over the phone. Remember it’s just a proposal, so what your signing for is really just for the DOD %.

Na call the PEB they’ll tell you! They told me over the phone. Remember it’s just a proposal, so what your signing for is really just for the DOD %.
Great news! Do you know where I can find the number?

Yah just be specific and nice it goes along way I was really annoying I guess and called them every week for the past month along with the va

Honestly they’ve answered every time I called the past two weeks there east coast time open until 7 pm EST
‭(202) 685-6422‬
(202) 685-6427 I’ve reached them at both but there was two weeks where I called every hour and never reached them.

I finally got an answer and the SGT said nothing pops up with my case number.

I finally got an answer and the SGT said nothing pops up with my case number.
Hmm I’m not sure about that one idk what other branches do but, I’m in the marine corps and I call the PEB tell them my SSN and they give me a status on my package.