Any help?

Backwoods432

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Besides calling the PEB itself who would be able to tell me the status of my PEB package? It has been with the PEB for 31 days currently and I’m just trying to see if it made it to the VA for ratings?

Waste Heat

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Besides calling the PEB itself who would be able to tell me the status of my PEB package? It has been with the PEB for 31 days currently and I’m just trying to see if it made it to the VA for ratings?
Backwoods my timeline for your awareness:

23MAR18 - Start first LIMDU period (Major Depressive Disorder - MDD)
06SEP18 - Fit for duty
09NOV18 - Start Second LIMDU period (MDD)
20FEB19 - Referred to PEB
20MAR19 - QTC Appointment (Hearing)
27MAR19 - QTC Appointment (Dental)
02APR19 - VA Appointment (Head to Toe Physical)
05APR19 - VA Appointment (Mental Health)
10MAY19 - Package sent to PEB
17JUN19 - Found Unfit (Not sure of exact date)
02JUL19 - PEB results forwarded to VA. (Found out from PEB customer service)

My package was at PEB for 53 days (Navy here - but all Navy and Marine Corps PEBs go to the same place). The only way I could get information was the PEB Customer service number. Based on my phone calls with PEB customer service my package took almost a month before it was boarded and then another 3 weeks to go through their Quality Assurance process. My PEBLO had nothing and based on other's comments in this forum that is the same case for all Navy PEB. I actually informed my PEBLO. I know this did not answer your question but thought sharing my timeline and experience would give you a point of reference.

Waste Heat

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
What number (s) did you call for customer service?
202-685-6419 or 202-685-6422. No time seems to work better. I have made contact at various times of day. I also recommend a good attitude and kill them with kindness.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">