Any May 2021 PEB Submissions Receive Findings Yet?

Jalalabadbad

PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
Most recent dates I've seen were April 16th submissions, but that was like a month ago. Seems like I haven't seen many people posting on here since then to say they've received their decision. Has anyone who submitted their package to the PEB in May received a decision yet? Mine was submitted June 2nd (117 days ago) so I'm just trying to gauge what sort of progress the PEB is actually making.

I don't hound my PEBLO but I called him monday. He told me that they are starting to see decisions from packages submitted in late April. I believe mine was submitted 27 April and he is estimating 2-3 more weeks

Someone in the fb group said they got findings yesterday from a May 11th PEB submission… That’s the same day as me, and yet I’m still not feeling hopeful lol

Just spoke to my PEBLO and he said that PEB is still understaffed and to not believe anything I've seen on the internet about them recently increasing their staffing. He's pretty worthless though and prefers to be my only source of information, so I take that with a grain of salt. He made it sound like his workload has been pretty light just because they haven't really been receiving PEB decisions, but that the most recent ones he's seen were submitted in April.

He also said that my package has been with the medical officer for 87 days. My package was submitted to the PEB 124 days ago, so hearing "87" was a little disheartening, but apparently there's a screening process before it hits the medical officer step.

Just spoke to my PEBLO and he said that PEB is still understaffed and to not believe anything I've seen on the internet about them recently increasing their staffing. He's pretty worthless though and prefers to be my only source of information, so I take that with a grain of salt. He made it sound like his workload has been pretty light just because they haven't really been receiving PEB decisions, but that the most recent ones he's seen were submitted in April.

He also said that my package has been with the medical officer for 87 days. My package was submitted to the PEB 124 days ago, so hearing "87" was a little disheartening, but apparently there's a screening process before it hits the medical officer step.
I’m pretty sure the “screening” process he’s telling you about is the admin screening the PEB does when they first receive your package. They check for discrepancies and missing paperwork so it doesn’t get kicked back later in the process.

I’m pretty sure the “screening” process he’s telling you about is the admin screening the PEB does when they first receive your package. They check for discrepancies and missing paperwork so it doesn’t get kicked back later in the process.
Makes sense. When he first said "87 days" I was worried that the PEB waited a month to accept my package but it sounds like 124 days is still my timeline. Seems like packages have been receiving decisions around 145 to 160 days recently, but hopefully those timelines will begin to shrink here pretty soon.

Makes sense. When he first said "87 days" I was worried that the PEB waited a month to accept my package but it sounds like 124 days is still my timeline. Seems like packages have been receiving decisions around 145 to 160 days recently, but hopefully those timelines will begin to shrink here pretty soon.
Yeah trust me I feel you man. I’m at 154 days at the PEB and haven’t heard shit from anyone.

I have an eval due tomorrow and I'm terrified my command is going to remember that I exist again. I've managed to skate by since I went on Limdu last August because of Covid, but I'm one of the only people who doesn't go into work at all. My supervisor only asks for a text muster, but my SEL keeps trying to involve me more. These results can't come soon enough.

I have an eval due tomorrow and I'm terrified my command is going to remember that I exist again. I've managed to skate by since I went on Limdu last August because of Covid, but I'm one of the only people who doesn't go into work at all. My supervisor only asks for a text muster, but my SEL keeps trying to involve me more. These results can't come soon enough.
rip

7b7.gif

Finally got my rating back.
IPEB: DOD 60% and VA 100%
Signed my 199 this morning.
How long does it normally takes to get your orders back after this step?
Congrats! when did you submit your package to the PEB?
As your question goes, ive seen about 3-4 weeks for a new EAS.

Congrats! when did you submit your package to the PEB?
As your question goes, ive seen about 3-4 weeks for a new EAS.
Thank you. I think it was sent to PEB on July 21.
PEB found me unfit in 21 Aug.
VA made their decision on 09 sep.
PEB made their decision on 23 sep.
They sent the decision to my PEBLO on 4th OCT.
My Peblo contacted me on 5th OCT.

Thank you. I think it was sent to PEB on July 21.
PEB found me unfit in 21 Aug.
VA made their decision on 09 sep.
PEB made their decision on 23 sep.
They sent the decision to my PEBLO on 4th OCT.
My Peblo contacted me on 5th OCT.
You are Army correct?

You are Army correct?
Yes. I am Army. Got out of active duty and joined reserves. Started the process in reserves in May 2021. I know this is Navy forum. But I got all my answers from this group. This is like most active group in this website.