Anyone on a similar timeline?

cupcakelady

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
So here is a brief timeline, just looking for some others in a similar boat as me so we can relay info to each other.

1 April 2014- referral to ides
5 May- MSC appointment to review med records
2 June- final C&P exam
20 August- signed NARSUM
25 August- package sent to PEB
12 September- found unfit

now just waiting...

as of today the VA hotline stated that I am still in the Developmental Stages and waiting to go to ratings.

ebennies still states gathering of evidence and from what i understand is garbage lol

anyone else near my timeline?

I am on your time line. Mine was sent out the 22nd found unfit on the 27th. Haven't heard anything yet.

I am on your time line. Mine was sent out the 22nd found unfit on the 27th. Haven't heard anything yet.

ok cool and you're at CPen with me :-D lol yay I don't feel alone anymore!

Are you in the navy?

So here is a brief timeline, just looking for some others in a similar boat as me so we can relay info to each other.

1 April 2014- referral to ides
5 May- MSC appointment to review med records
2 June- final C&P exam
20 August- signed NARSUM
25 August- package sent to PEB
12 September- found unfit

now just waiting...

as of today the VA hotline stated that I am still in the Developmental Stages and waiting to go to ratings.

ebennies still states gathering of evidence and from what i understand is garbage lol

anyone else near my timeline?

Im in a similar situation, here is my timeline:

25 July 2014 - Referral to IDES
28 July 2014 - MSC Appt
08 Aug 2014 - C&P Exam
02 Sep 2014 - Signed Narsum
03 Sep 2014 - Narsum sent to PEB
04 Sep 2014 - Found unfit by PEB

I too am just waiting.....
My question to you is? what is the number to the hotline you called for that info?

what do you mean the hotline? are you talking about the va 800 number?

1-800-827-1000 hit option 1 then 0 then 4. they cant tell you much though. they have to read a mandated script. i would get into contact with your peblo after you try the va. if they cant help you then your peblo should be able to. if s/he cant then you are probably stuck in the same waiting game as me. it sucks. i am just trying to figure out a timeline so i can get my stuff together for my family. this whole process is making me worse then i am. very frustrating.

1-800-827-1000 hit option 1 then 0 then 4. they cant tell you much though. they have to read a mandated script. i would get into contact with your peblo after you try the va. if they cant help you then your peblo should be able to. if s/he cant then you are probably stuck in the same waiting game as me. it sucks. i am just trying to figure out a timeline so i can get my stuff together for my family. this whole process is making me worse then i am. very frustrating.

I agree it does suck! hard to plan for the future. Thanks for the info, hopefully we will hear something soon.

14MAY- started med board process.
28JUN- started C&P exams ( finished in a few weeks )
15JUL- last VA c&p exam.
01AUG- signed NARSUM, package was sent out to DC.
05 AUG- received package.
08 AUG- Found UNFIT ( yay) was told i would most likely have my findings in 4-6 weeks.
12 SEP- Ebenefits changed to "pending decision approval" so i new i was close..
16 SEP- findings in ( took exactly 6 weeks) 100% VA

around the same as you, found out the VA finished their side of the ratings about a week ago. now just waiting to go sign my DD-199. you should be hearing something atleast from the VA side of things within 30-40 days from the day they recieved your package

I sure hope so. My command is making me miserable.

01 May 2014 PCM informs of MEB.
13 May 2014 Met with PEBLO.
19 May 2014 Claim start date, Met with VA Rep to start claim and appointments.
12 Jun 2014 Last VA appointment.
03 Jul 2014 Signed NARSUM.
07 Jul 2014 Package Sent to DC.
11 Jul 2014 Forwarded to VA for rating.
28 Aug 2014 eBenifits changed to Pending Decision Approval.
11 Sep 2014 Signed purposed ratings 40% DoD 100% VA.
29 Nov 2014 Purposed Med Retirement Date (waiting for message traffic).

01 May 2014 PCM informs of MEB.
13 May 2014 Met with PEBLO.
19 May 2014 Claim start date, Met with VA Rep to start claim and appointments.
12 Jun 2014 Last VA appointment.
03 Jul 2014 Signed NARSUM.
07 Jul 2014 Package Sent to DC.
11 Jul 2014 Forwarded to VA for rating.
28 Aug 2014 eBenifits changed to Pending Decision Approval.
11 Sep 2014 Signed purposed ratings 40% DoD 100% VA.
29 Nov 2014 Purposed Med Retirement Date (waiting for message traffic).

im going tomorrow morning to sign my ratings.. sucks that its 2 months to get separated, i was hoping for sooner

Are they giving you PTDY and terminal leave?

My husbands peblo says PTDY depends on COC. Im praying hard they grant us the 20 days!

You have the right to it but ultimately the CO has the final say. All you can do is ask.

Definently ask my COC approved mine and now I'm just waiting on my orders so I can start it.