Anyone on a similar timeline?

Thank you to all of you for your service.

I am new here, and joined to review others circumstances to better communicate with my son -- USMC. He was found unfit (9 unfitting submitted conditions) early last month (his first limdu was late in 2012.) And, no he does not know I am 'snooping' I just want to be able to have better communication.

After no updates to him nor any in the system for the last 2 weeks, he checked with PEBLO this moring and was told the VA has put process on hold - something about not enough VA documentation for one of his injuries. Cripes, they are the ones who did the testing and perpared that paperwork. Would this also make the ebeneifts information be removed because he says that his 'unfit' decision is no longer viewable.

I see that some of you reviewed documents prior to the mailing the med board. He was told the atty's wouldn't have anyting to review until he received findings back. Are some branches different? This is something he and I have greatly dissagreed about.

Also, he has had several other tests done in the last 6 weeks or so, and one finding may lead to surgery which I understand would halt the process and/or restart it (give me a break because you folks can really go nuts with all this). He was talking this morning that because of these issues, he says he will already have to deny findings, when they get back, just so that these new issues could be added.

Thank you to all of you for your service.

I am new here, and joined to review others circumstances to better communicate with my son -- USMC. He was found unfit (9 unfitting submitted conditions) early last month (his first limdu was late in 2012.) And, no he does not know I am 'snooping' I just want to be able to have better communication.

After no updates to him nor any in the system for the last 2 weeks, he checked with PEBLO this moring and was told the VA has put process on hold - something about not enough VA documentation for one of his injuries. Cripes, they are the ones who did the testing and perpared that paperwork. Would this also make the ebeneifts information be removed because he says that his 'unfit' decision is no longer viewable.

I see that some of you reviewed documents prior to the mailing the med board. He was told the atty's wouldn't have anyting to review until he received findings back. Are some branches different? This is something he and I have greatly dissagreed about.

Also, he has had several other tests done in the last 6 weeks or so, and one finding may lead to surgery which I understand would halt the process and/or restart it (give me a break because you folks can really go nuts with all this). He was talking this morning that because of these issues, he says he will already have to deny findings, when they get back, just so that these new issues could be added.

Welcome to the PEB Forum! :)

Indeed, it's truly great to hear "positive proactiveness" from a parent of a military service member! :)

In my opinion, the eBenefits application still contains all available information in reference to your son's DoD IDES case file albeit it seems that the DoVA has potentially updated some information causing what looks like a removal of data from the web-based application.

It seems that your son is still awaiting the receipt of his IPEB findings inclusive of the DoD proposed and DoVA proposed ratings at this point in time? If so, then upon the PEB's receipt of the DoVA D-RAS rating decision with rationale documentation then the PEB's generation of the IPEB findings, his assigned PEBLO should notify him for immediate distribution.

In retrospect, from a procedural viewpoint to aide with augmenting your DoD IDES knowledgebase, please read the DoD IDES process in detail as referenced in my URL annotated below:

http://www.pebforum.com/site/threads/a-detailed-explanation-of-the-dod-ides-meb-peb-process.22807/

Nonetheless, please advise your son to remain "positively proactive" while in the DoD IDES MEB/PEB process and never default acceptance to any injustices; fight then continue to fight some more until receipt of your desired expectations supportive via medical evidence and/or medical documentation! Take care, and enjoy life! :cool:

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer."

Best Wishes!

Ebenefits went from Pending DecisionApproval back to Prep for Decision in one day! I hope I get some news soon, at least I know some has there hands on it.

that is great news! I am still waiting on the peb to finish with my stuff so I can get my ratings... the waiting game takes forever lol! My package went from the va back to peb on 14 October.

I just got the call! My ratings are in and I sign for them Monday. 0% DoD and 100% VA

thank you. I am very grateful for my ratings and just ready to move on to the next part of life with my family

congratulations!!

wopp, where did you get unofficial ratings from?

Congrats everyone. I'm still waiting...

Just got my unofficial ratings!! 50% DoD/80% VA. Waiting to get the word to sign the 199.

Welcome to the PEB Forum! :)

Indeed, congratulations on your notification receipt of IPEB findings inclusive of DoD proposed and DoVA proposed ratings at this point in time! :D

Thus, I quite often comment that "possessing well-informed knowledge is truly a powerful equalizer."

Best Wishes!

Signed the 199. 40% DoD 80% VA PDRL. Was told I should hit transpoc in a couple weeks.

Thanks to this forum for all the support and useful information provided here.

All right! Outstanding news and congratulations for placement onto the military PDRL! :)

To that extent, enjoy your forthcoming military disability retirement and DoVA compensation benefits! :D

Best Wishes!

i go sign in a little under 2 hours. I am so happy to get out of here. Haha, this is not my favorite place by any means. soooo much sunshine.

cproc, what does your timeline look like so far?

cproc, what does your timeline look like so far?
25 July 2014 - Referral to IDES
28 July 2014 - MSC Appt
08 Aug 2014 - C&P Exam
02 Sep 2014 - Signed Narsum
03 Sep 2014 - Narsum sent to PEB
04 Sep 2014 - Found unfit by PEB
04 nov 2014 - pending decision approval
06 Nov 2014 - informed ratings are done
18 Nov 2014 - signed 199 40%dod 90%VA
19 nov 2014 - retirement brief
20 nov 2014 - pick up clearing papers
"To be continued "
Good news, I goto see my PEBLO for my 199 tomorrow!
40%dod 90%VA

How long did everyones separation messages come in after signing their findings? I'm only at day 7, so I know I am being impatient haha.