Anyone on here at Ft. Eustis

SGT Williams

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
I am going to be reassigned from the CBWTU to the Ft. Eustis WTU next week and wanted to find out if anyone on the forum is there now. I wanted to spread the word about this forum there if noone else is doing that already.:)

OK, then I guess they let people know about this site. When I get there I will let anyone who has questions to go to this site.

Please do! I am not sure that cadre are letting servicemembers know about us, if they are, great. If not, then it would be great if the word got out!

Thanks!

Please do! I am not sure that cadre are letting servicemembers know about us, if they are, great. If not, then it would be great if the word got out!

No he doesn't actually, he tries to handle most issues in house, because going outside tends to go awry and gets blown out of proportion.

RikersIsland,

I suspected as much and actually understand why. We are obviously not an "official" military website, so it does not surprise me that we are not routinely publicized through official channels. This is not to say it has not or cannot happen (there was one DoD site that linked to us, I am trying to find it again). But, it is far more likely that google and word of mouth will for now be the most likely way that the word gets out.

RikersIsland,

I suspected as much and actually understand why. We are obviously not an "official" military website, so it does not surprise me that we are not routinely publicized through official channels. This is not to say it has not or cannot happen (there was one DoD site that linked to us, I am trying to find it again). But, it is far more likely that google and word of mouth will for now be the most likely way that the word gets out.

Jason I agree.

Just found out could be as long as 2 weeks from last Friday until I get Orders for Ft. Eustis from the CBWTU. Will let all know about PEBFORUM.COM when I get there.