Anyone who is 100 P&T who had to be reevaluated?

OmeletCookingChamp

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I know it has been posted that the VA Medical and VA Pension side are two different things but, I just want to make sure. It's mostly mental health issues that I struggle with. And if I'm being honest, I would be okay with being taken off p&t if I make progress but, my biggest fear is that any hint of progress they see, they might consider lowering my rating. I'm already in a pretty expensive area of the country so it's not like this pension takes me very far and I hope one day to be at least good enough to take classes and get some type of education.

It's just that I tend to see people post here and there saying that they have been called to get reevaluated so I wonder if they're confused and are actually TIDU instead. If anyone has some stories, I'd like to hear em thanks.

chaplaincharlie

Super Moderator
Staff Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Lifetime Supporter
Registered Member
The real focus in on getting well. Being the best you. P&T is not scheduled for re-evaluation.

data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-matched-content-rows-num="3" data-matched-content-columns-num="1" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">