Appeal is Possible, Decision Notification Sent.

Mike32

PEB Forum Regular Member
PEB Forum Veteran
Registered Member
I just recieved this on my ebenefits account can anyone tell me what it means please?!!!

It means that they have sent your ratings. The "appeal is possible" is tagged to all VA decisions....it doesn't necessarily mean that you will want to appeal the decision, just that you can if you want to.

So I have already been found unfit im guessing, adn how long does it usually take from here?

You should be hearing from your PEBLO soon to view and sign your 199. Jayson is right, you should probably contact your PEBLO (I would do it tomorrow if I were you before the weekend).

What branch?
Which VA is handling your case?
Do you have any kind of timeline?
How long has your claim been with the VA?

This will help others gauge their own claims as well.

Yea i will def contact muy peblo tomm morning. once my 199 is signed then what happens? im in the army

the va in elpaso is handling all my things, and my case has been there about five moth.

I called my peblo they said I haven't even been found unfit, they told me to check with my MSC she told me I had been disenrolled wtf is going on plz help??!!!

Mike,

There are a couple of avenues to go. First, talk to the supervisor of the PEBLO and find out why your were disenrolled. Disenrollments start at the PEBLO level. Second, talk to the Ombudsman they can usually get things done. Last, go to JAG and see what they can do or find out for you. Do you know if your unit is trying to do a chapter or any kind of legal actions on you?

this is what my status is. i'm hoping it means that they have finalized my case and i will start to receive disability payments soon.

Thanks for the help my peblo called me back and said the only hold up was she had to scan 3 papers that the peb couldn't read, so I'm good hopefully. So I don't where my msc got that I was disenrolled.