Appealed Fit finding

Has anyone else got there results back from Washington. Mine was summited Feb. 24 and haven't heard anything yet. Friday will be four months since it was sent.

Been in the MEB/PEB pipe since January 2009. Second PEB for PTSD. First PEB was terminated after my command sat on a request for information for three months. Package was resubmitted last month and the results came back yesterday. Fit to continued on active duty. Hmmm...

At issue with this is the statements of my medical providers and command both providing statements that my medical conditions (PTSD and neuromas and Tarsal Tunnel, each independantly making me incapable of performing my job) prevented me from doing my job, that I have been unable to work in rate (or in any productive capacity) for in excess of two years.

It would take me longer than I can sit here to go into it all in detail. short of it: Navy loves doing this to people. 2 years of trying not to bludgeon co-workers for startling me and trying not to be me (unsuccessfully) to my chain of command. I'm frazzled to put it mildly.

Mike,

You are going to need to get updated medical info to submit and/or a signifigant change in your NMA in order for the PEB to reconsider or grant an appeal. You can also have your supervisor write up a statement and also write your own to subbmit to the board. Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Done and done. Simply awaiting a revised NMA from the command. The last one was actually a rollover from the first NMA, all they did was change the dates. Thanks to a friendly JAG and a very ticked-off doctor they're having the screws put to them to actually write a new NMA instead of recycling the same one. From the JAG's opinion the recycled NMA was what happened to be screwing me over.

Sent my appeal to the Board 1 month ago. Sent them 57 new pages of information along with a Letter bascially saying the command said stuff in the NMA that wasn't true. I already know the command wont write up another one, they are all set in their ways with that, also got an addendum to my NARSUM from my doc basically stating the back injury has lead to multiple things going wrong with me, the weight gain, the sleep apnea, the GURD. So i patiently wait for the results. I am hopefull that those in DC actually take a look at this and realize i should be processed out. It doesnt help anyone to keep me in at this point. Haven't take a PRT now for 3.5 years. SO i am hopefull that the officers in DC do make the right decision regarding me.