April Air force IPEB Packages

Hey everyone, I received my findings for my asthma.. TDRL with 30%!!! I accepted of course, ready to start the next chapter of my life...

Sorry Forgot to add my dates:

Sent to PEB: 29April10
Date findings received: 8Aug10
Requesting 27 Aug 10 as official date of retirement

Well it looks like everyone probably stateside is getting theirs back so hopefully mine will make it over the weekend and I can sign early next week.

Well it looks like my Commander might be calling the IPEB office since the PEBLO never anwsers my phone calls or emails. So I should at least get a time frame of when to expect my package to come in... I'm hoping they say it was sent

Recieved my package today and signed that thing as fast as I could...
Package sent to IPEB: 22 April
Package returned with results: 19 July

congrats! did you get what you wanted? my package was sent 25 may so I hope this means mine will be back next month!

Has anyone recieved a seperation date yet? If so how long did it take from when you accepted your IPEB findings?

got my sep date of 28 Aug ... with my 30 days of PTDY I just need to outprocess as fast as possible

Hi all, I've never posted before so if I do this wrong sorry.

Sent to PEB: 19April10
Date findings received: 22JUL10
Accepting Monday 26JUL10 and requesting 30SEP10 as official date of retirement.

Has anyone had any luck with getting the 90-day extension? Thanks!

Dang, I'm still waiting because they wanted another signature. Watch after all this I'm gonna a RTD. Boo. I could separate under pregnancy now but I would prefer to separate rated.

vanessablue09,

Congratulations. Hope all goes well (both in retirement but also with the addition to your family)!

Jason,

Thanks! I have a question that you may or may not know. Since I have been in under 3 years, do you know what happens with my GI Bill?